Listen Along | Talk Ville - Smallville Rewatch Podcast with Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum | Weds. 8PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

:heart_eyes: Sarah Carter is finally on Talkville, and she still look beautiful as ever, can’t wait to watch it! She look like Supergirl! :0_supergirl:

:00_supergirl:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: She was a great Kara!

2 Likes

I watch the episode of Talkville today! Sarah Carter look great, even when she kept messing with her hair! :laughing:
Great interview, also its cool that now a fan can be interview by Michael and Tom, to do that you have to be a member of their patron! :smiley:

2 Likes

They are doing a good job with the show, and their viewership is great. I love the usual folks that leave questions or comments. It’s like they are podcast staff too lol

2 Likes

Great interview. They got a little out there with the love/drugs analogy but it’s good to hear Sarah is a very down to earth and thoughtful person.

They still have the chemistry!

2 Likes

She is so great! It’s always a trip to see these folks doing well and being nice people to boot!

1 Like

Today is going to be another great episode!

2 Likes

And it’ll be a sad one! :sob:
Looking forward to watching it! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

LOL! Michael really hated the karaoke scene! :rofl:

1 Like

lmao I can’t wait until they get to the Hangover episode. He’s really going to hate that one lol

1 Like

Oh that’s right!:laughing: I thought that was funny and really good with Dr. Hamilton as Elvis & Tess singing!

1 Like

:rotating_light: Remmy Zero is on today’s episode!!! :rotating_light:

1 Like

Crawling around…Somebody save me! :grin:

1 Like

It is such an amazing jam! If you ever need a mood booster it’s like an adrenaline shot. lol

2 Likes