List of actors rumored to be the front runners to wear the Cape and Cowl in Upcoming Batman movie

Rumors are rumors so remember to take this news with a grain of salt. Here’s a list I found online of actors who being heavily considered to play The world’s greatest detective in Matt Reeves upcoming Batman movie

Jack Reynor, the 27-year-old Transformers: Age of Extinction star

Alexander Ludwig, the 26-year-old The Hunger Games actor

Jack O’Connell, the 28-year-old star of Godless

Aaron Taylor-Johnson, the 29-year-old who played Quicksilver in Avengers: Age of Ultron

Nicholas Hoult, the 29-year-old actor who has played Beast in the most recent X-Men movies

Well, I’m old. I knew only one of these names without the explanation of past roles. That said Aaron Taylor-Johnson would be a fantastic choice.

I could see Nicholas Houlton doing a good job. The same goes for Kicksilverzilla.

2 Likes

*Hoult

1 Like

I’m just glad I’m not on the list. Phew!

Could see Jack O’Connell doing it if he got ridiculously buff. He is kind of skinny at the moment. He and Jack Reynor kind of have that face.

I heard Joey Lawrence has made it known he wants to play Batman. I know that is the kind of thing actors announce to get their name out there, so not taking it seriously. But it would be so weird and potentially trigger so many people it would almost be worth it… ALMOST.

@DanTheManOne1 Whoa!!! Lol as interesting as Joey Lawrence would be as Batman he’s way older than the age range they seem to be targeting, it’s weird to think the next guy that plays Batman is going to be around the same age as me.

1 Like