⚡️Lightning Round: Which metahuman has the lamest superpower? 🙅🏽‍♂️

They can’t all be winners! :grimacing: Who’s the metahuman that had superpowers so lame, you had to turn around and walk away slowly?

3 Likes

Matter Eater Lad!

1 Like

Does Tenzil count if he’s an alien and not a metahuman? -C

Don’t get mad: Kite Man

3 Likes

Yeah definitely Arm-Fall-Off-Boy.
I mean look at him just :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

cough Duke Thomas cough

1 Like

After extensive consideration, I’m going to have to say Chunk from the painful pre-Mark Waid stretch of Wally West’s Flash series. His powers are literally super-fatness and super-eating. To his credit, William Messner-Loebs does try to give him some more nuance than Mike Baron did, but there’s only so much that can be done with the concept.

2 Likes

These are all very solid choices, I’m trying to think of who else could be on this list. :thinking:

1 Like

Really, most of the Legion of Substitute Heroes could make this list. Color Kid’s ability to change the color of things probably stands out the most useless. Arms-Fall-Off-Boy could at least beat you with his detached limb.

2 Likes

I don’t know if I’m remembering this correctly, but there was a female character that would grow her nails fast. Maybe I’m thinking of Meg from Family Guy…

Ah, you’re right, that is a terrible power… also right in Meg being the one to have it. :stuck_out_tongue:
Hmm, might have to join in with Behemoth on Matter Eater Lad, but as far as general powers go (that are a bit more normal), I’ve always thought elasticity to be strange to have, too, lol.

1 Like

statics-hq01

Nails. The character I was thinking of was Nails :rofl: :sweat_smile: