⚡️Lightning Round: Where is the best place to vacation in the DC Universe? 🏖

What about when your car gets blown over by a freak tornado or a strong gust of wind?

2 Likes

@Behemoth If you mean Smallville, wouldn’t Superboy save you? If not, what do you do during tornadoes down in Texas? We hide in the basement here in Minnesota.

1 Like

We hide in the bathroom.

2 Likes

I think he means as Shazam changes the gust would be bad plus tornadoes?

2 Likes

But that’s off topic.

1 Like

Wait. I thought that was Wally’s city?

2 Likes

I was making a Flash reference.

2 Likes

Thank u sir. That’s what I get for reading The Price & posting simultaneously. Never did it b4. Thought I’d try. I must continue to keep them separate.

1 Like

Edit has been made. I knew I’d never get an egg cream. Last off topic question. @TravisMorgan have u ever had the (what I can only imagine unbelievable) opportunity to sample an egg cream? You can DM the answer if u want so as to keep the thread flowing. I really am seriously asking lol.

2 Likes

@capo-mage I’ve never had an egg cream. I would like to try one if given a chance. Perhaps if I had a vacation in Opal City? See what I did there? :grinning:

2 Likes

Now that @TravisMorgan suggested it I love the idea of a vacation in Opal City- the lights, the art, the music. And I can just imagine the museums! It’s such a beautiful city and seems to have such culture.
-C

1 Like

@thrakaboom And all the collectibles shops! Imagine all the souvenirs you could bring home.

1 Like