⚡️Lightning Round: Name something Batman can’t live without! 💣

He took mine. I legitimately can in to this thread to say that, but you got it first! :rofl:

4 Likes

@AnonymousHQ great minds think alike!
Maybe next time…

3 Likes

Air support
Air Support.

9 Likes

Grappling gun? He’d literally be roadkill without it.

6 Likes

His mind. If he wasn’t so smart, he would’ve died back in '39. His mind is his greatest weapon, and his most trusty companion.

3 Likes

His bat symbol. It’s the strongest part of his armor, after all.
-M

3 Likes

Batman can’t live without air, batarangs and the batmobile because chicks dig the car!

6 Likes

And water. A vigilante has to stay hydrated.

7 Likes

His senses

5 Likes

Really? No one said the obvious choice? He can’t live without the Joker.

4 Likes

I don’t think that’s true. Maybe the Joker can’t live without Batman (though I think even that idea is overplayed and doesn’t make a ton of sense), but Batman would like little better than to live without the Joker. Dude’s got plenty of enemies to choose from.

4 Likes

“Now would be good.”
A parachute? Lol

4 Likes

They can’t live without each other, no one has pushed Bruce farther and tested him more. The joker really showed Bruce how devastating and life changing crime fighting is. I mean he taught Bruce the realization of what it was to keep loved ones close, he killed Jason, crippled barbara, and and that’s just starting out. Without the Joker, he would never know how far he could take himself. But to each his own. There’s no batman without the joker and no joker without the batman in my opinion.

2 Likes

I think he would have preferred a parachute. :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m gonna quote the lego movie here, “Darkness. No Parents. Continued Darkness.”

5 Likes

A scowl

3 Likes

I’ll side with @JeepersItsTheJamags on this. Ras’ has all the same tools to put Batman to the test. Arguably more so, because he can see a strange (to Batman) rationale but a rationale nonetheless. So there is something in Ra’s that Joker doesn’t posses, the ability to see things in a morally grey manner. Order can exist without the requirement of chaos as the antagonistic force. Chaos cannot exist without order as an antagonistic force.

Can’t live without crime I think

2 Likes

Alfred or His Secret Identity

1 Like

dioxide

1 Like