⚡️Lightning Round: Name a villain you’d sit with at lunch in Arkham Asylum 🍱

Joker might kill me for sitting with anyone else. But he’s probably kill me for any random reason all things considered.

2 Likes

If I had to choose one person I would choose Harley Quinn. She seems nice

2 Likes

I’m with @Thebatman.7002 and Harley. She’s not scary and I probably wouldn’t have to do much of the talking.

3 Likes

Honestly, I really don’t think I’d feel that much safer with Harley than with the Joker. She’s still really unstable.

3 Likes

Oh jeez and the Joker might get jealous

Why am I feeling anxiety over a hypothetical scenario involving fake people

3 Likes

Not to be rude but It’s a mental asylum what do you expect :joy:

4 Likes

My knee-jerk reaction was Two-Face. Buttah, I’ll take Dead shot. [×]

2 Likes

First choice would be Riddler, as he could tell me riddles and I could tell him dad jokes.
Second choice would be Mad Hatter because I enjoyed the Alice in Wonderland stories when younger and I enjoyed the riddles Lewis Carrol put into the stories.

2 Likes

Listening to riddles sounds like great fun! :grin: Assuming I don’t answer wrong (Or right?) and earn his wrath.

I’m going to go with @Thebatman.7002 here, though. Harley’s chaotic corner would be a good time. Until it wasn’t. Honestly, though, I think that’ll be the case for most of Arkham’s residents.

2 Likes

Deathstroke. He seems to carry himself like a respectable person (even though he kills for money). I just wouldn’t piss him off

2 Likes

Dude. It’s Gotham. You just laugh at your trial, and you get to go to Arkham. I am surprised Black Gate is still in business.

2 Likes

Harley Quinn, I think we would have a lot to talk about. We would probably in group therapy together anyway.
I’m still trying to figure out what I did to get into Arkham…I have four cats and a love for jewelry…was I mistaken for cat woman?

Harley, I could flatter her the entire time, and even if she kills me, it would be worth it because Harley is my favorite villain