⚡️Lightning Round: Name a character who could probably beat Superman in a fight! 🥊

We all have our “off” days! Who could get the best of Superman on his?

4 Likes

Batman

8 Likes

I second that!

9 Likes

Mxy, on any given day of the week. That dude doesn’t realize how strong he really is.

9 Likes

Anyone who the writer wants to, but throwing my favorite Kryptonian into the mix on who can go up against him.

Kara giving a whooping to Injustice Supes for losing track of what the El name means.

CW Kara taking down Kal on bad kryptonite.

13 Likes

Captain Atom.

4 Likes

There are lots of answers to this question, because in any fight he’s in- Superman is going to be the favorite to win. Everyone loves to root for the underdog and it’s a fun story to write/read. So the possibilities are almost endless.

I watch a lot of MMA, so the thing to remember for us Superman fans is that winning one fight doesn’t mean you’ll win every fight. So saying something like “Batman could win” doesn’t mean he’d always win.

Now having said all that, here are a few-

Lex Luthor

Shazam

Wonder Woman

8 Likes

I’ll have to go with the Bat.
Or maybe even Jarro.

3 Likes

Theoretically, I think Zatanna could do it. Everyone forgets that magic is Kal’s second biggest weakness, and she could probably change the radiation from yellow sun to red sun radiation as well…
-C

7 Likes

That is a amazing picture

2 Likes

I also think Firestorm could do it. In Justice League Action he was able to more or less reverse engineer kryptonite to change it so by that logic he should be able to transmute something else into Kryptonite. -C

1 Like

I’m surprised that nobody mentioned Doomsday

10 Likes

It sure is.

3 Likes

Captain Marvel: Magic
The Atom: Shrink down and mess his brain up or insert Kryptonite into his brain
Firestorm: Turn into or create Kryptonite
Martian Manhunter: Psychologically break him down.

5 Likes

Lois Lane. She’ll win every single time :wink:

10 Likes

:rofl: Oh goodness, thats probably the best pick right there! @moro wins y’all!

4 Likes

In the same vein, Ma and Pa Kent

2 Likes

@ZatannaAndHerSpells, Superman 2nd weakness is magic! ETINOTPYRK NIAHC RAEPPA!!!
Good luck Superman, you’ll need it!

Off the top of my head?
Batman
Dr. Manhattan
Zatana
Dr Fate
anybody else with magic
Shazam/Captain Marvel
WW
I’d like to think GL could.

1 Like

Any number of magic characters as people have pointed out, but…

Firestorm. I mean, right? Superman has limitations and is literally made of organic matter. Even Prof. Stein says the power of the Firestorm Matrix may be theoretically infinite, harnessing the spark of creation.

4 Likes