Lex Luthor's Greatest Moments

2 Likes

Lex Luthor, extremely intelligent evil genius and terrorist
Superman’s best villain

4 Likes

I can’t believe I haven’t seen this thread in the last 2 1/2 years, in my Opinion Lex Luthor’s greatest moment is in the early years he put Superman to the test with his strength and his ability…

:smirk:

:00_lex_luthor:

4 Likes

Part of me is like “damn, what a dick” but at the same time “well…he’s got a point”, lol.

4 Likes

Not sure if this qualifies, but the ending to Red Son really blew my mind the first time I read it.

Luthor is actually “Superman’s” distant ancestor? What?!

3 Likes

what was that from, I wana say , something to do with, year of the villain or death metal or something to do with Perpetua , i remember the jist of it, was Luthor was like, lets let the people decide between us, and if they sided wih luthor and his position then whamo to Superman, and sure enough, I remember i found it a bit shocking.

2 Likes

Luthor’s retelling of what became of Superman.

2 Likes

1 Like

UGH see, I have that story too! Last Knight On Earth, sheesh, well, my mind was getting there. I knew it was some dark story line/ apocalyptic. Man now I gotta put that back on my re read list. ty for the reminder.

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Didn’t even try to click this comic but read it & seen this much & I was most definitely intrigued

1 Like

Lutho a orange lantern is truly fitting to me

3 Likes

2 Likes

Lex Luther’s son F’n around & finding out lol

1 Like