Lex Luthor Vs. The Joker Poll

In the past we had quite a few Superman Vs. Batman, even in a movie! How about instead of them we have a final showdown between two major villains! Who would win this fight? And this time there’s no Martha to save one of them!

Lex Luthor Vs. The Joker
  • Lex Luthor
  • The Joker

0 voters

:00_lex_luthor: :00_joker_card:

4 Likes

I can see it going both ways

2 Likes

I think Jesse Eisenberg could take Jared Leto.

3 Likes

I feel like this is one fight that would be very, very dependent on context. With planning and preparation I feel like Luthor could beat Joker very easily. But then also, Joker could just randomly get the idea in his head to kill Luthor and take him out when Luthor wasn’t even thinking about him at all.

5 Likes

this could go either way, it really depends on what version of Lex and or Joker it is

3 Likes

Joker always wins this fight.

2 Likes

Joker Wins in Salvation run
Joker Wins in Justice League #13

Joker kidnaps Luthor in World’s Finest part one. Although he doesn’t win in a fight it shows how the Joker can gain leverage during a fight. Joker is not as smart as Luthor but Joker is a better strategist.

4 Likes

That is what makes me think Joker wins. You could not have said it better!

2 Likes

This one is actually kind of hard
I think Joker would capture Lex pretty easily, but in the long run, Lex would figure out something to escape and then crush Joker.

3 Likes

Joker is out powered here. Lex has force fields, power suits, a time machine, teleportation, etc. If he doesn’t already have it, he will find a way to aquire it or create it if he needs it. Other villains will work with Lex and he can probably buy off the ones who won’t.

3 Likes

I went with Lex on this one. But it really could either way. It depends on how much Lex expects from Joker. Joker can do some crazy stuff and has gone toe to toe with Batman. But I think Lex would have some weird wild card that he would pull out to defeat Joker with. So I’ll stay with Lex.

3 Likes

I like when they share screen time. Much like Pinky and The Brain, one is a genius, the other is insane.

4 Likes

I like them both a heck of a lot. Although I enjoy Lex far more as antihero than an ouright villain.

2 Likes

Thankyou for your comment, I also made a Lex Luthor poll a while back, asking which Lex Luthor do you like the best? Mad Scientist or Bussinessman.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I think this almost entirely depends on the type of fight, what rules, prep time if any, and reason for the fight.

2 Likes

Definitely

2 Likes

Mad scientist Lex is the real one. Businessman Lex is his version of ‘Metropolis Clark’.

1 Like

Lex Luthor might be a genius, but he is far more delusional, arrogant, and less likely to strategize his plans compared to Joker. Yes, Joker plan’s are usually more messy and chaotic, but they are layered to have essential contingency plans for a situation not working in his favor because he can adapt to any changes that might occur.

Lex Luthor plans meanwhile have to work in a certain way otherwise everything starts falling apart.
He can be prepared for possible outcomes, but a random variable he was not prepared for complicates things for him to have the heroes he face always win out in the end.

1 Like

Joker wins a popularity contest, Lex wins a war. Joker knows better than to ever get on Luthor’s bad side. Theres a reason no one questions it when Luthor is calling the shots for the Legion of Doom.

1 Like