Let's Watch: Justice League: Gods & Monsters 7/21 @ 5PM PT/8PM ET

Welcome to the watch-along for Justice League: Gods and Monsters!

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Justice League: Gods & Monsters on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Sunday, July 21st @5pm PDT/8pm EDT.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS & MONSTERS.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 5:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

:sparkles: Come explore this alternate version of the Justice League with us! :sparkles:

poster.jpg

2 Likes

Well as long as there isn’t Lions, & Tigers, & Bears; I’ll be there!

1 Like

Oh, my! Just try to avoid tornados between now and then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

BUMP if that’s allowed

1 Like

biff your in time out! I’m so upset with you!

2 Likes

Look I’m DC Universe’s bad boy, deal with it

2 Likes

Wait, does that mean we’ll be seeing you at the watch-along, Biff? Your comments always make me laugh :joy:

2 Likes

If bif_pow shows, I’ll see if I can show up too just to be by for a Biff appearance!

I still remember when I saw Biff during a man of steel watch along a week ago for the hour and a half I could stay awake to join them

2 Likes

@Don-El Right? Who would want to miss out on a Biff appearance?

Hope you can make the watch-along , Don.

2 Likes

Oh ok I see how it is, y’all love biff! Fine, I wont get in the way!
Runs off crying super manly :sob:

MaleLavishIsabellinewheatear-poster.jpg

3 Likes

Aww, @fansumtheory.16165, your presence is always a highlight as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well if nu52, Don-El, and Aquamon are going to be there, how could I resist!

3 Likes

I’m in if I’m not busy, otherwise, I will watch it on my own time!

3 Likes

This will be a re-watch for me, and i am looking forward to it.

2 Likes

@kelseymadg.68753 Hope we get to see you during the watch-along! If not, come back and let us know what you thought after you watch it :slight_smile:

@AntLeon I’m looking forward to it too! Less than 24 hours left before the watch-along.

1 Like

bump patrol!

1 Like

Tmrw’s gonna be a double whammy with this and SS!

2 Likes

@biff_pow Is it wrong that the first patrol that came to mind after reading your comment was Paw Patrol?

3 Likes

@fansumtheory.16165 Woot! Double feature.

2 Likes

Nothing’s wrong today, @nu52! Superman has a beard! Wonder Woman has blonde hair! Anything goes!

1 Like