Lets talk about weird super powers

Hello everyone hope your days are going well and your enjoying your spooky season. So lets talk about the crazy, weird, and down right spooky superpowers in the DC Universe. I will start with Deadman powers are down right out of a nightmare! Just a little possession and crash course in the possessed powers if they have powers. Lets get in the weird world !

3 Likes

Crazy- Zatanna. How her powers work, what the limitations are to her spells, and what it would be like mentally. Knowing that you carry with you the power to change anything you don’t like about the world, but having to decide if it’s morally right to do so would be difficult.

2 Likes

Spooky- Solomon Grundy. Cursed to always return from the dead, never fully able to rest in peace. Grundy doesn’t always come back mentally all there, but the times he does must be especially difficult.

1 Like

Weird- Everyman. Shapeshifter, but only after he’s eaten a piece of you…
Hannibal_Bates_Everyman_003

2 Likes

Arm Fall Off Boy is as weird as it gets in my opinion. As for spooky, Mister Mxyzptlk and Bat Mite spook the heck out of me. Unlimited power with a penchant for mischief? No thank you!

2 Likes

What about bouncing boy in the legion that is just a weird power!

1 Like

Matter Eater from Legion of Superheroes.

3 Likes

@MatthewHecht a good chunk of the Legion fits this topic two words Timber Wolf achoo( Wolverineknockoff) sorry had a cough there.

B’wana Beast has one of those powers which seems awesome on paper, but in reality yes it is cool, but still pretty weird.

1 Like

Bouncing Boy of the Legion of Super Heroes. I mean, how would one even figure out they can inflate like a gigantic ball and bounce?

1 Like

Superman had the completely insane super power to fire a smaller version of himself from his fingers.

2 Likes

@RexRebel your right and the one time powers of Superman are the main reason people say he is over powered.