let's talk about the elseworlds trilogy!

Ruby rose as batwoman. Crisis on Infinite earths. Oh man I wayy to excited about this

so that is what Clark was going to say to Kara at the farm …

Gary from Legends of Tomorrow! What a surprise to see him!

3 Likes

What u guys thing win superman get his show on-air aging but it with John and Lois . Cuz there having a baby do it has to be John and if it’s a hit they may bring in robin as Damian and Batman may be but it be cool to see live and see cuz a lot of people did like the supersons.

1 Like

Psycho Pirate. Medusa Mask.

It’s crazy they set up next seasons crossover, a new tv show, and still had an actual story that was good. These guys can do anything, I just hope they make Crisis On Infinite Earths more than a one week thing. That big of a story deserves at least two weeks. If it’s all in one week it could get rushed and lack in some areas

1 Like

Elseworlds…wow. This was definitely a great crossover! I love that they don’t over use Superman, but bring him in for big events. I’ve been a fan of all of the shows…starting with Smallville. So the fact that they’re basically making everything cannon is amazing! 2 potential new shows…Batwoman and Superman, plus Crisis On Infinite Earths. I can’t wait…2019 is looking good!

2 Likes

Wow–it WAS a great crossover. It baffles me how DC/Warner can get the TV properties SO right and mess up the movie properties SO bad. The crossover had plenty of drama, action, and comedy. It was thoughtful, insightful and meaningful. It doesn’t get any better than this. Quite honestly, THIS is what a Justice League movie should look like.

3 Likes

I just need to say that Cisco is just perfect. Evil Cisco, good Cisco, rich Cisco, poor Cisco - I love all versions of him.

2 Likes