Let's Talk About Superman '78: The Metal Curtain

The second issue was such a fast read! Looking forward to the 3rd issue! :grinning:

4 Likes

If it isn’t Hal, we riot…politely, calmly and quietly into a roadside diner, where we can enjoy a cup of Joe as Clark sends Cap’n Jackass down the counter yet again. :grin:

4 Likes

What a great issue 4.

2 Likes

Majorly agreed, I’ve wanted this for a few years now

6 Likes

co-signed

and I want a Superman '78 mini series every year as well

6 Likes

Issue #4 continued the greatness although I’m getting sad that we are already over halfway through. I really hope it’s selling well enough to warrant a third series.

And extra shoutout for all the issues coming out on a regular basis and not being lateness plagued like the Batman '89 sequel mini-series.

5 Likes

The first Myself 88 was also really late

2 Likes

Indeed it was.

Just wish they’d have more in the can before they solicit if it’s going to consistently be an issue…which it unfortunately has.

3 Likes

I finished #5 and like the others, it continued to be excellent.

So easy to see and hear the actors in the roles. Now I’m really getting sad that there is only the final issue remaining.

5 Likes

Final issue is out

3 Likes

I just read the fifth issue on the app today. I can’t wait to see where this all goes.

5 Likes

Wonderfully is the answer.

5 Likes

It’s gonna make the wait until next month all the more exciting when it comes to the app.

3 Likes

Just read my copy of #6, and wow, yes, it was SO GOOD. I really think this sequel is even better than the first miniseries!

3 Likes