Lets rate & review DC Universe on XBox!!!!

I just wrote a review & gave it a 5 star rating. Jump on there when you can & let’s push DC Universe to be one of the top rated & popular apps!

My XBOX name is RANDALLUSPRIME feel free to add me on Xbox.

5 Likes

I will when it comes on PS4

2 Likes

Lol ^

1 Like

What’s lol about that

1 Like

I don’t do those reviews and not much to review anyway. It awesome but the same app as anywhere else like Roku

It’s indeed a great app and service though. The amount of reviews doesn’t matter where it’ll have it be featured or as become popular. It’ll get there when it but tons of downloads

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s where I have a older Roku but the XBox app loads way faster, performs smoother and I also think the picture quality may be slightly better. Also as a guy who just upgraded to a XBox One S because it was a Christmas gift I don’t even know where to rate and review the app.

2 Likes

Go to Microsoft store. Type in DC Universe. Go below it. You’ll see 2 words. Overview & Reviews. Scroll till it highlights reviews & scroll down & you’ll see where you can select to review it.

1 Like

TX85, every little bit helps I think. I believe higher ups love to see ratings & reviews. I’ve heard from 1 or 2 people who work on the animated direct to DVD & Blu Ray films asking fans or people who like the films to rate them on Amazon so their bosses can see it. I think it’s good to give positive feedback.

4 Likes

Can someone send pictures of the XBOX Version.

2 Likes

All of my other streaming services are working great but I can not watch anything on this one. I have been a member a few months now and was so excited it was coming to Xbox. But I can’t watch anything off of it. It just loads forever and never plays. My Netflix, fine. My prime, fine. This, nothing. Just endless loading. I managed the first ten seconds of titans before it went dark. Anyone know why?

2 Likes

That’s weird. I had no issues. Are you doing via WiFi? Who’s your internet provider? I have Spectrum &:I haven’t had any problems.

Nathan, I have pictures on the Facebook group DC Universe Members Only.

@RandallusPrime, this is super cool of you, thank you!! It’s true, the higher ups do love seeing those reviews on the services :slight_smile: It’s a big help for us to know if the venture was successful or not. Thanks for pushing this initiative out!

2 Likes

Always happy to help. All the hard work & awesome content that DC Universe puts out deserves the love from it’s fans. I want the higher ups to know how much we appreciate them & the efforts of everyone working for DC Universe.

2 Likes

Can you send a link?

I’m not able to. I did it on my XBox.

I can’t wait to jump on the XBox & watch more DC Universe.

I did my review today. The first time I had it done and exited the review screen on accident and had to go back and rewrite it

1 Like

Awesome! Yeah, I’m using a remote control to type in my review, it felt like forever. Only the most hardcore of fans can write these reviews!

Would love it more if app was working, error coded reading message

1 Like