Let's Have Some Fun! Poorly Describe Your Favorite Hero

Poorly describe your favorite superhero and what their powers are! If this is a hit, then I’ll do supervillains next!

Shout out to @Jurisdiction for this idea but try to guess which hero/antihero it is from the other person’s description! Have fun!

To help keep the streets of DC Universe clean, please follow the Topic Posting Guidelines when creating a new topic:

1. Please ensure you are posting to the correct category.
  2. Please use concise, descriptive titles in your posts. Avoid ALL CAPS and spoilers.
  3. Search the other posts to see if your topic is already covered.
  4. Please stay on topic.
  5. Be generous and thoughtful when responding to others.

You can read our full Topic Posting Guidelines at yourdcu.com/cmg. Thank you!

9 Likes

red , green, black , and yellow,gets slapped and shot at the most

8 Likes

This made me laugh so frickin hard at work LOL

4 Likes

A kind, dorky guy that loves pretzels and has shoulder pressed the weight of the earth.

6 Likes

His parents are dead, he wears a cape and punches bad guys.

7 Likes

thank you

4 Likes

I’m so curious… Who is this? Nice post! Lol

4 Likes

Awww I feel bad for whoever this is :frowning_face: LOL

6 Likes

Superman

5 Likes

The pretzels are what threw me off! I had no idea he loved pretzels

5 Likes

An overqualified housekeeper with a droll sense of humor who was probably joking when he told his legal ward, “sure go beat up the mafia, just promise me you’ll train a little first.”

A grumpy man who likes Zorro way too much, even though it got his parents killed.

A mute girl who seeks parents, has three living parents, identifies as an orphan, and wants to grow up to be the most famous orphan on earth not named “Annie.”

The ?

Plays fair, probably the only superhero to declare war on crime after a family member died of a non-crime related accident. Mr T wanna be who gives a new meaning to staying off the grid.

6 Likes

My favorite character is an antihero, but he’s allied with the JLA and the JSA, so I’m counting him.

A man who kills people for a living, but is insecure about his eyes. His enemies consist of a sorta-demon, and a half-nude mafia boss on a toilet. His friends consist of alcoholics.

7 Likes

book smart street dumb depressed bisexual.

5 Likes

Is this me? :rofl:

4 Likes

nah

4 Likes

He’ll be fine he’s got a butler and a dog to keep him company.

6 Likes

I cosplay as a rodent.

7 Likes

You know, they are actually primates. This was brought up in an issue of No Man’s Land and never again that I know of. NMLism of the day. (Also real world fact but that isn’t nearly as much fun).

Man who inherited bad dreams from his old work partner and has easy beach camouflage.

Man of Steel enthusiast who takes his real name way too seriously and doesn’t seem to understand naming conventions in chemistry. His idol gave him laundry.

Yellow skinned, green haired wacky man. A total creep.

6 Likes

Some hockey player with lots of guns. He’s also super smart and is kind of a ass.

8 Likes

Jason?

4 Likes