Let’s talk about your favorite lesser known villains and heroes!

What’s your favorite lesser known hero/villain? Mine is Crazy Quilt!

2 Likes

Lesser known hero is definitely Plastic Man’s son, Offspring!

3 Likes

Hammertoes. Jeb Stuart Haunted Tank. Tala. Dr. Canus. Black Alice. Shakira. Jenny Morgan.

3 Likes

Heroes :
Red Tornado
Haunted Tank
Static Shock
Captain Atom
Question

Villains:
Killer Moth
The Brain and Mallah
The Mad Monk
KGBeast
Clock King
Rat-Catcher
Doctor Phosphorus

3 Likes

Honestly, I love relatively unknown villains. I get bored seeing the same handful of villains in every comic and comics-based medium. I remember a couple years ago Deathstroke was everywhere you looked. He was the main villain in that season of Arrow, he was a major part of Arkham origins, he was the main villain in several comics, and he was planned to be the big villain in Affleck’s Batman movie. I like Deathstroke, don’t get me wrong, but I want to see more than one villain at a time. And I understand that no one in the world is going to want to make a movie, comic, or video game where Zebra Man is the main threat but you could at least shake it up with some minor villains in appropriately minor roles, like in Spiderman: Homecoming.

1 Like

I got tons but I’ll throw Bluebird and Magog into the ring.

1 Like

obscure heroes - Ambush Bug, Captain Carrot, Blue Devil, Wild Dog, Munk (Indigo 2), Iroque(Indigo 1), Midnighter, Heckler, Peacemaker, the Ray
obscure villains - Warp Wrap (Orange Lantern), Copperhead, the Director (Henry Ballard), Lady Blaze, Larfleeze, Dr. Alchemy, Brain and Mallah, Chemo, Cinderblock, Bolphunga the Unrelenting, Red Volcano

1 Like

1 Like

Villains:

Major Disaster
Cluemaster
Clock King
Big Sir
Multi-Man

Heroes:

Rocket Red
G’Nort
Wild Dog
Vigilante

1 Like

@Mister_Assister Me too. For example, I’ve only seen Moth Man twice in about a year, once in a Lego video game and the second time in a Batman comic.