Let’s Talk About Anything DC

this is true. there’s also supergirl / batgirl.
i think every member of the batfam has a friend in the superfam

3 Likes

Wally fills that role for Dick. They are like cousins.

4 Likes

x. sigh .x

P.S. - I miss WB, DC Comic Books, and real creative output in relation to both.

3 Likes

Even though I am the last person to want to recommend Batgod wank to anyone, Batman - The Brave and the Bold is definitely worth watching. And I would second Justice League Action, which sadly is - as HubCityAnswer stated, hard to find. You can find some of them on YT. And the Fleischer theatrical shorts are definitely worthwhile, those are all on line.

In live action, I recommend, especially if you have a NF account, Legends of Tomorrow starting with S2 and Doom Patrol. Swamp Thing was on the CW app, not sure if it still is. The old Salkind live action Superboy is on Tubi and it’s worth it for the lolz but not sure its worth is past S1.

5 Likes

i’ve seen a handful of episodes from that, and i rewatch the mayhem of the music meister wayyy to often

i’ve seen most of those episodes because i picked a collection up at the library

i might check that out! thanks

4 Likes

4 Likes

We need a Superman/Dick Grayson anthology. I can’t say that I’ve ever seen an interaction between the two that didn’t make me smile.

4 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

Sooo good. :+1:

5 Likes

Actually, all the Robins (save for the Demon Spawn) were pretty much Superman fan boys at first meeting.

Here’s Jason’s, from Action 556.

4 Likes

DC Imagines — Don't Hurt Her Again Things have been crazy...

4 Likes

Lego Damian was, but other than his portrayal in Rage of Atlantis that is Tim disguised as Damian.

Not my daughter. In their first meeting Clark bluffed killing her. In their second meeting Clark also bluffed killing her. She did not like him until after she rescued him from a dark matter prison.

4 Likes

my siblings are obsessed with those lego dc movies and that is something i agree with- there is no way in hell that “damian” is really damian.

4 Likes

DC always has two Robins to push. For a while this was Tim and Dick. This is why the DCAU used Jason but disguised him as Tim, and why Lego Batman used Carrie and disguised her as Dick. Now it is Dick and Damian, thus the Lego movies used Tim and disguised him as Damian.

4 Likes

I just love Wally!

3 Likes

they’re so SwEeT

3 Likes

Tim is doubtful about the Haley.

3 Likes

that comic is one of my favorite nw ones- i need to re read it which issue is that?

3 Likes

Nightwing #80

3 Likes

gtk thanks. i’ll probably read it at like 1 am, the perfect time to read comics

3 Likes