Let’s Talk About Anything DC

How so? :thinking:

5 Likes

MGK is his enemy

4 Likes

Let me know if I’m wrong
I just read that Black mask was Jason Todd’s Enemy (given Snoop is Nightwing) so MGK would be Black Mask not Joker

Im probably going into way more detail than I should.

4 Likes

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

4 Likes

Oliver Queen is slowly aging into George Carlin. This is his destiny

6 Likes

I don’t even know how to explain this logically but Erasmus and Paul of the movie Ideal Home (Ideal Home my beloved) remind me of Harlivy.

5 Likes

5 Likes

P Diddy?

5 Likes

Yeap

5 Likes

I can see that.

4 Likes

Show of hands, would anyone be interested in a review of Blackest Night?

5 Likes

Sure. Although I would be intimated to read that event myself. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

57b97b9df718dc21ee2b7cecdde49285

4 Likes

i love blackest night
its so awesome

6 Likes

I can’t find it on Google, but a little over a decade ago someone had Neal Adams do a commission sketch of George Carlin in the Green Arrow outfit.

6 Likes

I need to see this so bad

5 Likes

Decided to check out some of these DC Young Adult graphic novels. Anyone got any recs?

4 Likes

Superman smashes the klan is a strong recommendation to start.

Shadow of the Batgirl and Harley Quinn: Breaking glass if you want some good YA Batman recommendations

You brought me the ocean, Poison Ivy: Thorns and Victor and Nora if you want good YA romance.

Teen Titans Ravens if you want more teen Titans (Although I’m assuming you already read it) :sweat_smile:

Honorable mentions:

• Static: Up all Night
  • Galaxy: Prettiest Star
  • Zatana: Jewel of the Gravesend
  • Nubia: Real One (Seriously best Nubia)
  • Lost carnival: Dick Grayson story

When Primer and Amethyst (2021) gets on DC Infinite. Read them! Their fantastic.

7 Likes

I’ll start reading soon

8 Likes

Oh yeahhhhh. Galaxy: the Prettiest Star, Wonder Woman: Tempest Tossed, Mister Miracle: the Great Escape, Unearthed: A Jessica Cruz Story, and Gotham High (Gotham High is absolute trash garbage dumpster fire crap but it’s so fun and a relatively quick read. @Samsonkillingtime covered the other good ones. Also not technically in the DCYA lineup but basically is: My Buddy, Killer Croc (my absolute adored beloved I love it so much.)

5 Likes