:00_birds_of_prey: Let’s See Your Birds of Prey Collection!

That’s the one! The Sideshow statue is fantastic as well, though I’m really drawn to the way Iron Studies framed her wings in their version.

But as @Vroom said, the price they were charging originally for the Sideshow statue (let alone what the resellers are putting it at now) is :exploding_head:. A girl can dream!

7 Likes

Yep. That Joelle Jones Huntress has been bookmarked since the day I saw it. I could actually get it right now. Might wait a bit tho in case I’m forgetting one I want more. That’s beautiful tho just as I suspected…

4 Likes

It’s like she was lifted right up out of the pages of the BG and the Birds Of Prey issues and now sitting on my shelf IRL (which I guess kinda’ did happen:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:) Love this statue sooo much. :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh yeah she’s a beaut. I got that Bishoujo at the last second. I was completing my Joelle Huntress purchase- & u know how on Amazon they post like 4-5 others with the customers also liked…that’s how it happened. I was about to hit next & saw the Bishoujo the cheapest I’d ever seen it right next to the Joelle. I was afraid it would jump up on me if I didn’t just take it than.

4 Likes

@capo-mage- were you able to find the DC Direct Circe figure?

4 Likes

I was & ty because I forgot to order it. Nice @DC89 I totally forgot about her & the Ravager someone bought & told me where. I searched Amazon hundreds of times & Rose Wilson had a Funko only. I wanted a 6”. Than someone posted the exact one I had pictured in my mind. Even got a spot right next to her pops for her & they match perfectly.

4 Likes

Love the print! How do you plan to frame or display it?

5 Likes

Hey @brad.gregory! :wave: Welcome! Definitely going to frame it—double matted for depth. I have a couple pieces I need to get done actually!

4 Likes

Some of my BoP figures!

IMG_20210613_164451

IMG_20210613_164614
IMG_20210613_164645
IMG_20210613_164737
IMG_20210613_164823
IMG_20210613_164434

7 Likes

Quite beautiful! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

All of those Babs’!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I want that last set. Gorgeous! Hell, I want all the Batgirl ones.

4 Likes

Also have plenty of artwork featuring all of the Birds too, but this is all the figures/statues I have… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was able to procure some spiffy BOP stuff. :smiley:

I’ve wanted this figure set for a long time and I’m sooo happy that I was finally able to add this amazingness to my BG/BOP display!

Here’s another cool thing-

:00_birds_of_prey: :00_batgirl1: :00_huntress1: :00_black_canary:

7 Likes

P.I.M.P.!

3 Likes

Thank you Sir!

BG DCSHG

3 Likes