Let’s Play Cupid?

@TheTerribleToyman :joy: Hope I didn’t come across as someone Rolling up a newspaper hitting their Dog! :joy:

2 Likes

You want one that’s out there? If not for common traits, but for conflicting morals? Considering he loves a “criminal” already, but one who doesn’t kill, let’s add more obstacles for the writers to play with: Batman and Shiva​:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

@jdaego55.10147 Yeah, not everyone will ship the same ship, but the slow burn is what I really like about their relationship lol. And of course I’d be rooting for them to be bi since they’ve both had canon relationships with girls before this and I wouldn’t want to take those away. I think it’d be sweet and something new for DC to explore. I think almost all of their gay/bi characters have started that way with their introduction and there hasn’t really been a ‘figuring it out after years’ story line.

2 Likes

@GermaricanMix I’m always more appreciative of “work ins” and story builds vs. Retcons or adjustments :clap: Good call!

@jdaego55.10147 me too! My favorite is when I can look back on years of history and go ‘ahhh yes, this has been building, hasn’t it?’ It’s more fun that way! Look at the amazing growth Selina Kyle has had going from villain thief to anti-hero thief to bat-family mom thief. It’s one of my favorites.

1 Like

YES. :purple_heart: :heart: :purple_heart:

Lady Shiva and Slade def need to ship.

That is unless of course they each get the word to go after each other. 'Cuz then it turns into this:

Hmm… when you think about- still very entertaining. :grinning: :rofl:

4 Likes

Starfire and Raven :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

oh damn, I’m suddenly all about that ship lol

2 Likes

Here’s some WonderBat I sketched this morning. Maybe if we keep putting it out into the universe, a canon ship eventually will sail?:joy::woman_shrugging::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Nuclear Winter Kara :heart: Shay Veritas

Two brilliant women ready to meet a new world and protect their adopted daughter.

6114737-4374920480-26668

1 Like

Nice sketch @