Let’s Play Cupid?

Ok so you get the chance to play Cupid or Matchmaxer ( which always sounded like a really cheesy villain by the way) pick your ideal superhero couple. Only one rule the couple can not already been in comics so unfortunately Superman and Wonder Woman not an option thank you new 52. Although, I really enjoyed that entire run. So be creative and let’s mend some hearts and break some hearts!

Respect the S. @Kon-El

7 Likes

Y’all already know my answer.

7 Likes

I’ll have to get back atcha. I don’t really know off the top of my head.

4 Likes

Mr. America and Wonder Woman. Or Captain Cold and Wonder Woman. Both based on these:

Oh and they never technically got together so also Will Magnus and Platinum.

If it was actual comic couples I would say Dr. Mid-Nite and Black Canary

4 Likes

How about Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown?

3 Likes

Off the top of my head, I think Guy Gardner and Harley Quinn could be fun.

5 Likes

I think Jade and Donna Troy should have hooked up and decided that they could do better with each other and that Kyle Rayner didn’t deserve either of them.
It would have made for some titillating artwork for Kyle to walk in on both of them in the shower the same way he did with Jennie Lynn’s first appearance in the pages of Green Lantern.

2 Likes

Tim Drake and Kon-El, of course. I’ve been waiting for DC to let them out of the closet since the original Young Justice run.

I also kinda ship Mother Panic and Batwoman.

5 Likes

Honestly I would like to seen Kon El and Arrowette as a couple.

5 Likes

WonderBat forever. JLA (1996) #90 slayed me. They would be such a power couple.

7 Likes

Didn’t JLA animated tease them on a couple occasions as well?

3 Likes

Anyway my Pick IS… Larry Trainor and Valentina Vostok!.. = NEGATIVE BABIES! :joy: … obvi no merging or Rebis

2 Likes

2 Likes

I LOVE that issue. I’m throwing my hat in for WonderBat as well.

4 Likes

@TheTerribleToyman NO JUST NO! … NO ‘SHIPPING Blue and Gold! That is an Authentic Bromance! Nothing More!

3 Likes

John Stewart and Kendra Saunders
J’onn J’onzz (Martian Manhunter) and Kendra Saunders.

3 Likes

JSGL and Kendra Saunders was a thing In JL Animated sooo why Not?

2 Likes

Close the topic. This is the only correct answer!!!

4 Likes

@jdaego55.10147
tenor

4 Likes

@GermaricanMix lots of People are Rooting For “Drake-el” Lol but I can’t see it myself!.. I liked the characters as is when I was younger, I guess I just NEVER noticed the “Tones” with them until more Recent years which makes that a No-Go for me. I missed ALOT of that Run in the comics especially YJ so I’ve no incentive to see that come to fruition. But I TOTALLY understand why others want that Payoff now.

1 Like