Let’s Laugh at Our Favorite Characters!

Let’s have some fun since we all are still on pandemic house arrest ! Either show the panel or put the source of the book and issue of the dumbest craziest absurd and absolutely gut busting laugh out loud comics or pages ever! The more outrages the better let’s laugh at the misfortune of our favorite comic book characters! Also, let’s make it even more interesting tag a friend when you post anything to make us laugh!

Don’t mess with the S. @Kon-El @Vroom @HubCityQuestion

2 Likes

@SuperBlueGrodd

5 Likes

Hmmm… here, I hope these work, they make me laugh lol

Well, my phone is not letting me share photos right now lol, but I’ll tag my good community friend @WingsOfAether

3 Likes

I don’t think it gets funnier then this
panel

4 Likes

Why thank you, @SuperBlueGrodd!

I personally found Grayson (2014) #16 to be funny - Dick spends a majority of the issue singing to pester his super spy friend :rofl:

Here are a few panels of it - I don’t think there are any spoilers in them, but I’ll blur them just in case:

Hm… @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder tagging you seems appropriate :joy:

3 Likes

Give me a sec, I’m going to have to think about this

3 Likes

Tiny Titans #12 page 13

@AliDCNotLetMeLogin

3 Likes

I’m not sure from which comic but I thought this was funny!

5 Likes

This is from Green Lantern (1960-) #4. I’m reading through the series and it seems like every one hinges on Hal Jordan having to fight something. In this issue, he was being chased by a red missile and couldn’t figure out why his ring had no effect on it. I really, really do not understand how this makes sense in terms of light or the yellow impurity in Green Lantern rings.
Capture

1 Like