Let’s get some more all ages comics

I know we have a couple of good runs right now, but I’m hoping that when DCU figures out what they wanna do about comics, we’ll get to see more of them.

I’m sure a lot of members on this service have very young children they wanna get into comics and this seems like a perfect platform to get kids on the ground floor.

Also, not for nothing, but a lot of those comics are filled with really fun nonsense that I feel like most people can enjoy. I mean doesn’t a weird Scooby-Doo/Phantom Stranger team-up done in the style of the old 70s show sound super fun?

3 Likes

I’ve not read Scooby Doo Team-Up but a regular non-Scooby cartoon with the character designs from that book would be great. The Batman and Robin designs remind me of the Filmation look.

There is some all ages material here. Quite a bit of Superman Adventures is available as is The Batman Adventures. Those are perfect for kids.

2 Likes

Oops, I misread the first part. I bet you know about the Superman and Batman titles I referenced.

I think Justice League Adventures, JLU and Legion of Super Heroes in the 31st Century would be good additions for kids (and kids at heart).

3 Likes

The Scooby-Doo Batman Beyond movie was excellent if you haven’t watched that with your kids yet. It’s not on here just suggesting for future. Bold & Brave is also kid friendly, the animated series I mean ,which is on here.

1 Like

I meant Scobby Doo and Batman brave & bold movie

1 Like

You probably read it right I just corrected it a lil bit ago, no spoiler intended but just saying Daphne as Batgirl was a seamless transition, hot red head with detective skills.