Let’s Get Local! (Let’s Have Some Fun)

I love you so much hahaha

3 Likes

As much as I would Love Zatanna to Rep Nevada… That would only be Vegas…

Us up north get Dirt, and Sage brush

3 Likes

Must admit, I did not know National City was supposed to be in California.

Could have also chosen Superboy, since he’s part of the Titans, who I believe are based in San Francisco.

I like my black suit Superman first pick, but I’m flexible :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

I live in a small town in Ohio and thought of Booster Gold!!! Lol

3 Likes

You know, Robotman was based in the Mojave desert at one point.

4 Likes

@MisfitCMJ @YoYoFroYo @Novice8 I believe you folks are part the Minnesota contingent. Who would be a superhero to protect our great state? Ideas?

4 Likes

Ouch. My state didn’t even get listed.

And Huntress. Because mafia. -doesn’t want. passes her to one of you nyc folk-

5 Likes

Oh, well, sure. I s’pose we best have some hero who’s got da’ “Minnesota Nice” vibe, donch’ya know? Can’t think of folks off da’ top of my head who fit dat’ der’ bill, but at least it’s a start. I’ll let one of you other folks have the pleasure :wink:

5 Likes

There’s this guy, but he’s not DC. Just because we’re up north, don’t cha know.

4 Likes

I think Z would play Reno and Tahoe, at least on occasion.

5 Likes

That makes sense. Can’t think of anyone else for Cincinnati or Ohio as a whole. For Cincinnati, I was thinking of a hero with German heritage because of our German heritage. @capo-mage, who do you think could protect our great state? (Also, @jsmsiggy,been to Indianapolis for a Pacers game, it was nice!)

4 Likes

A nurse. Real life heroes.

3 Likes

@HubCityQuestion you couldn’t think of anything for Indiana I’m shocked! Have you ever been to Indianapolis Indiana it’s more than Corn you know. Lol

3 Likes

@SuperBlueGrodd oh I love going to Pacers games it’s really fun even if you’re not a big basketball fan still it’s in the air just you have a good time.

2 Likes

That’s true… Certainly wouldn’t have the pizazz of Vegas tho

3 Likes

I’m originally from NY. In the past few years, my hometown has gotten lots of really great places to dine but some in the surrounding areas got pretty bad. and the state I live in now thinks they do a great job with pizza but nothing could be farther from the truth. Thus, my choice has to be:

…(drum roll, please)…

Matter Eater Lad!!!

Oh, yeah! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

According to @HubCityQuestion, as a born Texan now Colorado transplant, I’m repped by Jaime and J’onn. Hell yeah! I can definitely see it.

2 Likes

I’m in MA…I’ll take Dr Fate. I don’t live near Boston…but I thing Green Arrow would be a good one…he looks like he can be a Celtics Mascot!

1 Like

Huntress & Z. Biggest portion of the mafia is located in Youngstown, Ohio. Pretty Boy Floyd is reported born in Bartow County , GA . First crime/ arrest card lists him as Frank Mitchell from Akron. Ohio. First surfaced in Akron under the alias Frank Mitchell. First crime, killing an officer in a bank robbery in Akron. Let go on lack of evidence. Than picked up & charged in Toledo for a robbery in Sylvania, Ohio. After arrest in Toledo, was sentenced to Penitentiary in Columbus, Ohio. Escaped/ recaptured. Escaped in transfer by leaping from moving train. Eventually killed in Liverpool, Ohio in a shootout. Suspected of the death of an officer in Bowling Green, Ohio. Just the beginning of mafia related activity had safe houses in Akron, Youngstown etc. Youngstown now has the biggest settlement of mafia members to date. I have family in Youngstown. Grew up seeing bloodstains on sidewalks outside my Aunts house constantly. Need Z & Huntress to look out for Ohio. Picture of Pretty Boy Floyd displaying handguns in Wellsville, Ohio. Started out with Capone then Dillinger.

1 Like