Let’s Get Local! (Let’s Have Some Fun)

So we have thousands of DC Fanatics and we all call some state Home; so with that being said Let’s get Local! This is what we are doing you only pick one DC Superhero that you could honestly see patrolling your neck of the woods. So you put your state or if you want to be even more thorough your city ( keep in mind this is supposed to be fun but please don’t give any personal information I want everyone SAFE). Here is the curve ball if you live in the same state we can start building little super teams and we can go from their. I also would love to see a lot of likes especially if you agree with a person’s pick! As always I will go first I’m from Indianapolis, Indiana my pick is The Flash Wally West we got the Indianapolis 500 baby speed is here! @Kon-El @moro @DocAtlas @Vroom @Viciousdark @TravisMorgan @SuperBlueGrodd @HubCityQuestion you all have been tagged to start this awesomeness Rep your states well
Respect the S

7 Likes

This is a great question! I’ve thought about this a lot. Starfire had a 12 issue series taking place in Key West, so I think South Florida would be her territory. This is the Sunshine State, after all.

9 Likes

I live here…

Since I was a late teen (when Kingdom Come came out) I’ve always thought of this page when I think about a hero for my “hometown.”

I love this question @jsmsiggy!!

8 Likes

NOW I UNDERSTAND THE TIE BREAKER FROM TRIVIA! :scream:

5 Likes

Secret lore revealed.

3 Likes

YAY! Never pictured Question and Starfire. Hmph.

4 Likes

I live in the Desert so clearly Aquaman.

Honestly not sure who would rep my area… Desert means “High Desert”
we usually have nothing going on, so probably whoever is left over lol

4 Likes

I live in Brooklyn, New York so I have the feeling Nightwing or Black Canary will be in my area.

5 Likes

@SuperBlueCarbon I have two suggestions Blue Beetle or Fire

3 Likes

I was thinking that, but i think Blue Beetle is for New Mexico.

2 Likes

Oh, well Hub City is in Illinois.

3 Likes

Florida for Vacations haha

4 Likes

So I live in California, in a little suburban town that’s surrounded by farms. Wouldn’t call it the countryside, but it’s definitely more mellow out here than the San Francisco Bay Area (which is a 30-45 minute drive away).

My default pick for everything DC is Superman (can’t help it; sorry). I always pictured Metropolis as somewhere on the East Coast though. Can I go Multiversal and pick the pre-New 52 Superman from the Lois & Clark comic? Pretty sure he was laying low in a small California town with Lois & Jon until Rebirth :slightly_smiling_face:.

4 Likes

You could go with Supergirl – National City is in California.

6 Likes

I actually tried mapping the most significant hero in each state a while ago. Here’s what I got:

Alabama: Impulse
Alaska: Lonar
Arizona: Miss Martian
California: Supergirl
Colorado: Martian Manhunter
Delaware: Superman
Florida: Starfire
Georgia: Damage
Hawaii: Superboy (Kon-El)
Idaho: ???
Illinois: Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
Indiana: ???
Iowa: Wild Dog
Kansas: The Flash (Wally West)
Kentucky: Andrew Bennett
Louisiana: Swamp Thing
Maine: Aquaman
Maryland: Green Lantern (Guy Gardner)
Massachusetts: Doctor Fate
Michigan: Cyborg
Minnesota: ???
Mississippi: ???
Missouri: The Flash (Barry Allen)
Montana: ???
Nebraska: Stargirl
Nevada: Zatanna
New Hampshire: ???
New Jersey: Batman
New Mexico: El Dorado
New York: Firestorm
North Carolina: Wonder Boy
North Dakota: ???
Ohio: Booster Gold
Oklahoma: ???
Oregon: Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz)
Pennsylvania: Shazam
Rhode Island: Hourman (Matthew Tyler)
South Carolina: ???
South Dakota: ???
Tennessee: Cave Carson
Texas: Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)
Utah: Prism
Vermont: Mark Merlin
Virginia: Wonder Woman
Washington: Green Arrow
Washington DC: Captain Atom
West Virginia: ???
Wyoming: Ginny Hex

5 Likes

I’m in SoCal, within 10 miles of the beach and great surf. But, given traffic they would need to be able to fly. And some of our areas being bulletproof wouldn’t hurt either.

I call Power Girl!!!
:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

(Let’s face it that costume is so LA\OC…we are known as The Silicone Valley for a reason. :sunglasses::smiling_imp:)

7 Likes

The closest major city in the DC Universe that I live near is San Francisco which has been the home of Supergirl, the Secret Society, the Power Company, the Teen Titans and Zatanna. Since @moro is from CA and chose Superman, I’m going to go with Supergirl

6 Likes

yay! I picked Supergirl in CA lol :partying_face:

4 Likes

And in SoCal…we got the hotter looking version. Of course. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :wink:

4 Likes

No arguments there lol :rofl:

2 Likes