LEGO Night

That’s cool! Do you build on a mat? That’s what I did when I was a kid so I could pull it or easily put it away.

6 Likes

Try not to vacuum it up. Happened to Elsa’s blue magic flame piece. It got knocked outta her hand one day. Never noticed it until a day after my sis vacuumed. She felt bad, so she opened the vacuum bag up to search for it. Lo and behold, it was there.

6 Likes

Ooo nice!! I thought about displaying some sets on my shelves. But quickly ended up putting other DC stuff there instead. :sweat_smile: I’m looking forward to working on Eclypso’s board of operations. What is that Supergirl card just below Bumblebee? Looks almost like the size of a deck of cards.

I don’t know about you, but I’m bout ready to be done with these stickers. I’ve tried so hard to get them on straight. Some were successful, while others… not so much. :grimacing:

7 Likes

Enjoy! It’s really nice. It has the power dampening cages from the animation and everything.

It’s a nice lil piece of art by Minerva Fox. She put it up for sale on Twitter and I jumped at it.

Yeah, you and me both. I want it to be really nice and then the stickers for the windows are covered with my clumsy fingerprints and with creases and off center and all all wrong and it just makes me sad and the more I try to correct it the dirtier and messier it gets. :sob:

6 Likes

No, I put all my pieces in a tray, and then build onto the large creation. Probably not the smartest idea. :confused:

No mat or anything for the actual build.

3 Likes

:open_mouth: you mean the cannot afford mobile, I need to see pictures

4 Likes

Ok, here you go, hope you guys like it.:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

WHOA! even better than I amagined! did you get a good price?

4 Likes

Nope, just save my money and pay the regular price.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Radical!!!

4 Likes

Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

These are all very awesome™:+1:

5 Likes

Bag 5 (and the whole set) is complete!

The flags are reversible

When you lift the top part up, it reveals a chain cannon. It activates by pressing down that BOOM button.

When you press the disk launcher from this side, it… well… launches the disk! The disk launcher is also able to be flipped upside down to keep it hidden.

Finally done with those pesky stickers for now. :yum:

9 Likes

Wow that’s all AWESOME! Completely unaware they offer sooo much DC stuff aside the obvious Batman stuff :joy:

3 Likes

This looks like fun. Might order a set for myself

4 Likes

Looks like it was a fun time.

3 Likes

Did some rearranging and cleaning and saw some sets were broken. Have a perfect excuse to rebuild them. Just finished this one.
Pictures are not the best.

6 Likes

Is that a star wars vehicle?

3 Likes

It is a Justice League movie set.

6 Likes