LEGO Night

So I’ve been feeling a little stressed and decided to pull out one of my LEGO sets to build. Feel free to follow or join in. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Bag 1 complete

12 Likes

Looking awesome™️
Wish I had some I could build. But they’re kind of all built​:sweat_smile:.

9 Likes

Perfect time to tear them all down and rebuild :eyes::ok_hand:

8 Likes

Bag 2 complete

I’ll do bags 3 - 5 tomorrow. :eyes::ok_hand:

11 Likes

It’s coming along nicely. :+1:

7 Likes

Love these sets. I wish they had continued the line. There were rumors of some batcycle for Babs I think, but it never happened.

6 Likes

Aww that stinks… :confounded: I built Batgirl’s batwing a few months ago. Looks pretty cool. The only sets I’m missing are the dorm rooms.

5 Likes

Bag 3 complete!

This is where you load up Ivy’s bike:

Ivy pops out here when you lift the upper piece. Staged it for the photo :yum:

8 Likes

I really like your Lego set. I’m finally done with my Lego batmobile 1989 Batman.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@Reaganfan78 Does this mean we’ll get some photos? :eyes:

6 Likes

Bag 4 complete! Bag 5 will have to be for tomorrow night. Turns out I forgot to take a photo of all the pieces sorted oops… :woman_shrugging:

The crystal piece is easily removed for Lena to steal.

At first I thought this was going to be a garden. Quickly realized it’s a sewing/craft room. I couldn’t figure out in bag 2 why I had a blue cape. It all makes sense now…

One corner building left. :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

This is great! I was just looking up Legos to purchase. They are a ta low price right now on Amazon. I could go for some relaxing legoing.

7 Likes

Let me peer pressure you into buying hehe. I got my SHG sets bundled together on ebay. For my other DC sets, my local Walmart likes to put them on clearance every once in a while. WW84 I payed full price though.

6 Likes

Peer pressured accepted. :slight_smile: Thanks for wearing me down! Now riddle me this… how should these be displayed?

5 Likes

If you figure out, share pictures. Cause I need some inspiration and space. Everything else not pictured is sitting in my closet :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Mine went into the glass cases of my IKEA TV furniture.

Left side has the light themed pieces like Superhero High. I added the cardboard back pieces from the dolls as backdrop. :yum:

Right side has the dark themed pieces with Eclipso’s victory on top and Batgirl’s kryptomite infested bunker hiding below.

9 Likes

I was building this monster:

(Only 700 pieces smaller than the Death Star.)

It got so big, I just kept it on my bedroom floor. One night I got up, and as I was walking through, I kicked it.

Still haven’t found the pieces moths later. I’m gonna finish it. Even if I have to order pieces. I won’t waste the $350 I spent on the thing.

10 Likes

@Soreita Very cool! Thank you for sharing.

This thread makes me want to snag some of the newest DC Lego sets, but other things are taking priority ATM.

@Pow-Pow Beautiful display. Very nice. :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Goodness that is so cute!! I can’t decide which sets to get… I’m leaning toward the one that includes Reverse Flash, but there are so many good choices!

6 Likes