LEGO DC Minifigures Series

This is something I’ve been meaning to post for a while (finals, amirite?) but I’ve collected the complete blind-bagged LEGO DC Minifigures series!

It’s a really cool lineup of characters from all eras of DC’s history from the Golden Age to Rebirth. My favorites are be Golden Age Batman, Silver Age Sinestro, and Stargirl.

It was quite a journey to collect all of these. While a good half of them were obtained through the method of feeling the bag for telltale parts, that became a bad idea sometime around a couple months ago. I got the rest (and a few from the LEGO Batman Movie Minifigures Series 2 that I missed) from an online seller.

Had anyone else on here collected these? Are there any ones that you particularly like?

4 Likes

Looks awesome! I’ve been wanting these for a while, but…Quarantine.

I refuse to order them.

2 Likes

And in case anyone needs help with the lineup:

Left to right: Mister Miracle, Wonder Woman (Golden Age), Aquaman (90s series), Stargirl, Sinestro (Silver Age), Cheetah (Golden Age), Superman (Rebirth), Green Lantern (Simon Baz), Cyborg (The New Teen Titans) Batman (First Appearance), Huntress (New 52), Metamorpho, Joker (The Dark Knight Returns), Bumblebee, The Flash (Jay Garrick), and Bat-Mite.

2 Likes

I get that. It’s a lot fun to hunt for them, but I really wanted these and I don’t want to take the chance that they’ll be impossible to find after quarantine drops.

2 Likes

Fair enough. Anyway, Nice setup!

2 Likes

So far I’ve only collected Jay Garrick and Mister Miracle

1 Like

While I don’t have them all I do have some. I have most of the series 1 Batman LEGO Movie figs, some series 2, and about 3-4 of the DC Universe series figs. I was mainly concerned with scoring Mister Miracle and I pulled him about the third bag in.

1 Like