Lego DC is important, sadly overlooked

Thank for the kind words!

I’m happy to bring joy to all members of DC Universe :smiley:

2 Likes

I never knew the movie came before the game

2 Likes

I love the Lego DC movies and games. They are so fun and often packed full of easter eggs. The Lego Batman Movie is one of my favorite Batman films.

2 Likes

@Gibbyhertz I thought the film was an adaptation of the video game since the film released a year after the game

2 Likes

I just rewatched Super Heroes Unite.

It’s easy to forget just how clever these LEGO DC movies are. How true they keep to their world. The wit, sarcasm, comedy and how full of “Easter Eggs” they are.

They show that gritty and “real” isn’t always (and usually, IMO) the best choice.

3 Likes

@Awesome_Squid

You’re right. I mixed that up. My bad

@YourWorstNightmare

I was wrong, sorry!

@DeSade-acolyte

Yep!

Alot of clever little things in there whether jokes, easter eggs, call-backs, nods. It’s all there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Exactly! Just look at how they did the giant penny in the batcave. Making it work within the strict physicality of LEGO blocks was awesome.

2 Likes

Yep yep :slight_smile:

1 Like

They even put the Arkhamobile (the batmobile from Arkham Knight) in there!!

2 Likes

Thats Lego batman 3 . you could take any pictures of a lego batman game and I will know which one haha

2 Likes

I noticed they put tbe diner from batman arkham knight which i thought was really cool.

1 Like

Yep! Lego DC Super Villains has alotta cool easter eggs from Arkham Knight, Batman vs Superman, Arrowverse, Teen Titans and Young Justice as far as location.

The next one will probably have some from Justice League vs Fatal Five, Hush and Batman vs TMNT and whatever else comes out before the next game.

1 Like

If you go into the bat cave in DC Super Vilajns as Riddler and Two Face, then take a picture together, you get a trophy (I’m assuming referring to Batman Forever)

2 Likes

Yup, I got all the trophies -except the ones for the dlc :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same

2 Likes

I just saw Endgame, makes me want to go back and replay Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 lol

I got the 100% in that as well and like Lego DC Super Villains, I never got the season pass dlc so I need to get both season passes for both games!

1 Like

I got the first lego Marvel but not the second

1 Like

I recommend it, it’a much different from the first and Lego Avengers is different from both as well.

I wouldn’t mind a Lego Infinity War/Endgame Game. There would be alotta possibilities for content.

1 Like

I can just imagine the Lego version of The Snap, instead of being dusted they just fall apart and maybe turn grey. There will be a cutscene with characters talking and in the background there is a sight gag with Rocket trying to put Groot back together but the pieces don’t stay and just keep falling apart.

2 Likes

They would have someone trying to eat some ice cream as they fall apart for sure😂

4 Likes