Legion of Super-Heroes Movie 2023 Watchalong HBO Max Thursday May 11 6 p PT / 9 p ET

Welcome to the Legion of Super-Heroes (2023) Watchalong via HBO Max, scheduled for Thursday May 11th, 6:00 p.m. Pacific / 9:00 p.m. Eastern. All are welcome… well, with a few conditions, please read below.

This will be followed by a live audio chat on Discord to discuss the movie (click here to sign into the Discord server to join the live audio chat) Legion Fan Club

The Hosts are The Council of Five, representing perhaps the most powerful DC Community Clubs that ever have existed:

DC TV and Movie Club @CassTheStreet
@Mister.Miracle (+ Vroom, see below)

Legion Fan Club @Don-El

Obscurity of DC Club @Jurisdiction

DC Animation Club @Vroom

++++++++++++++++++++++

Here is how you can join in:

WHO: You!

WHAT: Legion of Super-Heroes (2023) on HBO Max

This does mean that you will need to have an HBO Max subscription to participate in the WAL or have the animated movie available through DVD or other means.

WHERE: We will be doing the discussion portion of the Watch Along below in this very thread!

WHEN: Thursday May 11th, 2023 at 6 pm PT / 7 pm MT / 8 PM CT / 9 PM ET / 5 pm AK

WHY: To watch the Legion animated show together as a community!

HOW: Great question–read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a way to access the series (ion HBO Max or dvd or a streaming rental) and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch-along.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 2:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or just ask.

To join the Legion Discord server to participate in the live audio chat after this Watchalong, just click this link anytime between now and May 11th: Legion Fan Club

13 Likes

I can’t believe it’s finally going to be on HBO Max!!!

6 Likes

I’m so excited!! I haven’t seen it yet! I’ve been waiting to watch it for the first time with you all!

8 Likes

And I hope you can join us again for the Discord audio live chat afterwards!

7 Likes

I will!

6 Likes

Is there a link we can use to join that?

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see it! :grinning: And @Don-El I’m sorry to say that I don’t run DC Animated Club, just @Vroom runs it now.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Yes I’ll provide that right after the watch along for everyone to click on.

I’ll be happy to also edit the top of this thread so people can join that Discord server now.

Thanks for asking!

8 Likes

Okay so you want your name removed from the council?

5 Likes

Sure yes please, but I’ll still definitely join the Leigions of Super-Heroes watch along.:smiley:

6 Likes

@ObscurityofDCClub check this out!

6 Likes

Okay but between all of us on this very open thread LOL I’m sure Vroom would gladly love to have you rejoin as co-head of that illustrious club that you started as I recall.

8 Likes
7 Likes

Excellent! I will add it to my calendar! Hopefully I can stay awake. :joy:

8 Likes

You and me both, sister El!

8 Likes

I may participate just at the end (comments) on this as I have already seen the movie in it’s entirety, it depends on if I remember but I should be free that evening after 7:30-7:45 pm PST, at least to join in for the comments at the end, but likely as typed text, not verbal chat.

8 Likes

I haven’t seen it either

7 Likes

Thanks. Both will be available on Discord

7 Likes

I thought you said you didn’t participate on discord anymore Don?
:face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

Oh sure I do just not that original site you and I met at

7 Likes