[Legion of Super-Heroes Fan Club] đź“ş Legion of Super Heroes Animated Series Watch-Along đź“ş Wednesday September 4th 9 PM EDT / 6 PM PDT / 7 PM MDT / 8 PM CDT Season 1 Episodes 9 and 10

[Legion of Super-Heroes Club]
:tv: Legion of Super Heroes Animated Series Watch-Along :tv: Wednesday September 4th 9 PM EDT / 6 PM PDT / 7 PM MDT / 8 PM CDT Season 1 Episodes 9 and 10

:tv: Legion of Super Heroes Animated Series Watch-Along :tv: Wednesday September 4th 9 PM EDT / 6 PM PDT / 7 PM MDT / 8 PM CDT / The once a month Wednesday Watch-Along 2 short episodes = a fun way to celebrate the halfway point of the week!!! Join the Legion Club as we celebrate an optimistic vision of the future!

Legion of Super Heroes Season 1 Episodes 9 and 10

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!
When: Wednesday September 4th 9 PM EDT / 6 PM PDT / 7 PM MDT / 8 PM CDT /
We’ll launch the recordings in perfect unison like a precision marching band at the appointed time!

S1:E9 — “Brain Drain” - A major malfunction sends Brainiac 5’s genius IQ plummeting. To obtain the rare element needed to save him, Superman and Timber Wolf must travel to the most inhospitable planet in the galaxy – and thanks to a transporter accident, they have only Brainy’s head to guide them. DC Universe

The Substitutes
S1:E10 — “The Substitutes” - It’s that time of year again – Legion Auditions! This year’s crop is hardly promising, with most hopefuls turning out to be comic duds. But when the Legion is overwhelmed fighting a mysterious foe in Earth’s upper atmosphere, a group of rejects takes it upon themselves to save the world below… with outrageous results. DC Universe

How:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Legion of Superheroes (under Animated Series).
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; one device for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Shortly before the scheduled time, have your episode cued up on your viewing screen. We will all push play at EXACTLY the same time to ensure we’re all sharing the same moments. Then, we join the comments on our mobile or alternate device to chat and react with the community!
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute on the play control- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

3 Likes

Wow, is that a snapshot of GROWN UP Legionnaires???

1 Like

First!

1 Like

I’m in like Flint!

Can we bring our copy of Legion of Super-Heroes: Millennium #1 and nerd out about that too? Pweeez Don-El?

3 Likes

Sure please do. But you’ll have to share with the rest of the class!

1 Like

as long as the Hurricane doesn’t give me a hard time I’ll be here.

2 Likes

stay safe, Aquamon!

1 Like

seventh!

@Aquamon Know your fellow Legionnaires are with you and wish for your safety and well-being.

@Don-El I’ll cast Millennium to a TV from DCU’s storage room. That way everyone can see it all pretty and big and stuff.

1 Like

We’re all wishing you the very best, @fansumtheory.16165! Please stay safe out there. :slight_smile:

More on topic, I can’t wait for the 4th! Unfortunately, I won’t be able to join you, but will definitely keep an eye on all of the fun. This show is a personal favorite of mine and I do hope everyone here has an awesome time. <3

2 Likes

Thanks @Zatanna!

1 Like

Oh this is tonight? I’ll have to arrange my schedule so I show up!!

1 Like

Crazy! I almost forgot. If I had a Legion ring, I could have put that on to remember the Watchalong happening in just 1 hour and 49 minutes!

1 Like

should be here

1 Like

Queued up!

4 min no rush

2 min

1 min…connecting bluetooth headset…

LAUNCH

the bass is outrageous on this show!

1 Like