[Legion of Super-Heroes Fan Club] 📺 Legion of Super Heroes Animated Series Watch-Along 📺 Wednesday October 2nd 9 PM EDT / 6 PM PDT / 7 PM MDT / 8 PM CDT SUPERMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES S3:E3 “ New Kids In Town” + Legion of Super H...

The once a month Wednesday [Legion of Super-Heroes Fan Club] Watch-Along, 2 short episodes = a fun way to celebrate the halfway point of the week!!! Join the Legion Fan Club as we celebrate an optimistic vision of the future!

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!
When: Wednesday October 2nd 9 PM EDT / 6 PM PDT (MST) / 7 PM MDT / 8 PM CDT /
We’ll launch the recordings in perfect unison like a precision marching band at the appointed time!

SUPERMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES SEASON 3, EPISODE 3 (OCTOBER 31, 1998) “ New Kids In Town”

In Clark’s hometown of Smallville, a teenage Clark Kent (guest star voice JASON MARSDEN) teams with Chameleon Boy (guest star voice JASON PRIESTLEY), Cosmic Boy (guest star voice CHAD LOWE) and Saturn Girl (guest star voice MELISSA JOAN HART) from the New Legion to battle Brainiac (recurring guest voice COREY BURTON)
https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/new-kids-in-town/f7327578-3f18-4730-b5df-b4974ccb2ab4

Legion of Super Heroes S1:E11 Chain of Command
When disaster strikes Lightning Lad’s home planet of Winath, the Legion is called to help. Lightning Lad’s efforts to take charge are thwarted however when long-absent Legion leader Cosmic Boy arrives with an enigmatic new hero in tow.
https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/chain-of-command/ac07735a-07a4-482e-9887-24f9c28ef256

How:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Legion of Superheroes (under Animated Series).

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; one device for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Shortly before the scheduled time, have your episode cued up on your viewing screen. We will all push play at EXACTLY the same time to ensure we’re all sharing the same moments. Then, we join the comments on our mobile or alternate device to chat and react with the community!

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute on the play control- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.
    n Town

See you Wednesday night!!!

New-Kids-in-Town.png

3 Likes

i also wanted to use an episode from Justice League Unlimited Season 3…but we don’t have that on the service yet…

1 Like

If using Roku Wednesday, I suggest saving these two recordings to Favorites so you can easily get to them via the Roku app…

1 Like

Yes, yes, yes, YES!!! I’m bringing my copy of LOSH: Millennium #2 also, 'kay @DE? 'Kay.

The episode of JLU that features the Legion is S2: E10 “Far From Home”, which is on the service.

@Don-El Shall we add that to the list?

*overhears someone in the bsckground say “I’ll have what he’s having.” *

1 Like

For sure on a different month, young Vroom… we don’t want to do more than two on a weeknight when everyone has to get up for school the next day!

1 Like

(this is a two-year mission, I promise we’ll get to this before the 100 page Holiday comic)…

1 Like

@Don-El Sounds good. Holding off on “Far From Home” just gives us more animated Legion goodness to anticipate in the future, which is nice.

1 Like

Let’s keep digging for more Legion goodness in the animation too, maybe something else is hiding in there…

1 Like

And for those of you still using flight belts-- get with the times! Flight rings are the future!

2 Likes

I almost forgot! But I already took all my sleep aides! If I don’t make it, try your best to have fun without me!

2 Likes

Biff_pow, it’s this evening, Wednesday October 2, 6 pm PDT, 9 pm NY time!..hope your “sleep aid” wears off by then.

1 Like

Sorry I accidentally traveled through time

1 Like

@biff_pow Ambien’ll do that to ya.

is on hold with Jostens to see if they can polish his Legion ring before the WAL

Gooooooo Jostens!

2 Likes

I set an alarm!!!

2 Likes

Doodily Bob Howdy, this digital ring is shining pretty now.

In Brightest Day, In Bl-whoops! Wrong franchise that spotlights rings.

Two hours and ten minutes, Legionnaires!

2 Likes

53 minutes!

puts out a spread of snacks

1 Like

This Enthusiasm is contagious… plus I just got up from a nap

1 Like

Does anyone know around what time the Legion episode starts? I’m not caught up on StAS.

1 Like

20 minutes so by 9:21 9:20 we’ll start the legion

1 Like

Remember folks don’t skip the intros

1 Like