[Legion of Super-Heroes Club] đź“şLegion of Super Heroes Animated Series Monthly Watch-Along đź“şWednesday August 7th 9 PM EDT Season 1 Ep 7/8

:tv: Legion of Super Heroes Animated Series Watch-Along :tv: Wednesday August 7th 9 PM EDT / 6 PM PDT / 7 PM MDT / 8 PM CDT

The once-a-month Wednesday Watch-Along

2 short episodes = a fun way to celebrate the halfway point of the week!!!
Please join the Legion Club as we celebrate an optimistic vision of the future!

Legion of Super Heroes Season 1 Episodes 7 and 8

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Wednesday August 7th 9 PM EDT / 6 PM PDT / 7 PM MDT / 8 PM CDT /

We’ll launch the recordings in perfect unison like a precision marching band at the appointed time!

Child’s Play
S1:E7 — A young sorcerer arrives on Earth and causes a heap of trouble. In an effort to send him home, Superman learns of his vulnerability to magic, while Phantom Girl puts her diplomatic skills to the test as she travels to the sorcerer’s secretive world to ask for help.
https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/child-s-play/49ecc44b-14fa-4b78-9d0e-844fa6bd5e21

Lightning Storm
S1:E8 — Much to the Legion’s disappointment, Lightning Lad accepts an invitation to join an older, “cooler” team. Once there, however, Lightning Lad realizes these new heroes aren’t exactly what they seem. Now, caught between the Legion and his new friends, Lightning Lad must decide once and for all where his loyalties lie.
https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/lightning-storm/ebeba898-be4f-4b54-951e-f8f35a3d6972

How:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Legion of Superheroes (under Animated Series).

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; one device for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Shortly before the scheduled time, have your episode cued up on your viewing screen. We will all push play at EXACTLY the same time to ensure we’re all sharing the same moments. Then, we join the comments on our mobile or alternate device to chat and react with the community!

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute on the play control- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

See you Wednesday night!

3 Likes

Ya I would like to see something on to watch now ok

2 Likes

reserves a seat

2 Likes

unwittingly sits in Vroom’s reserved seat, leading to an awkward social encounter that haunts me for decades

2 Likes

@biff_pow As long at that didn’t happen while I was sitting in the reserved seat, then we’re cool brah :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m starting to feel like I’m drowning in WaL LOL

2 Likes

I know that feeling well. And I merely dabble in the WAL.

2 Likes

I’ve only been hosting these four months and it wasn’t until the last couple week some kindly West Coast folks finally helped me figure out how to get that TV icon happening…JL and… Was it Boof? bamf? Bopper?

3 Likes

Bopper? Chubby Checker was here?

Ah doodlebugs, I missed him!

*hums “Let’s do the twist!” *

2 Likes

Also pinning to top to remember to start reading this today

Oops wrong club but can’t wait for this for Wednesday

Up next on the Don-el WAL network: join us in two days for Legion goodness!!

2 Likes

(gets out special cloth to polish Legion ring)

@Don-El When you’re done, can I please borrow that Legion Approved dusting cloth?

Sure! !;;

Is it time yet? Oh…23 hours to go…

1 Like

I got to measure my ring finger and order a shiny Legion ring, that way when it’s Legion watch a long day, I’ll remember to show up… you know like today!!!

It’s Legion watch along day yay

1 Like

8 hours until time bubble leaves for the future

1 Like

books passage on the Time Bubble

2 Likes

1 hour 20 minutes before launch of the show.

What are you doing at 6 p.m. Pacific 9 p.m. Eastern tonight??