Legion of Super Heroes Animated Series Wednesday Watch-Along with the DCU Legion Club 7/10 9 PM EDT / 6 PM PDT / 7 PM MDT / 8 PM CDT

Legion of Super Heroes Animated Series Wednesday Watch-Along with the DCU Legion Club

Wednesday July 10th (normally the first Wednesday of every month, but July 3rd fireworks etc… hey)

2 short episodes = a fun way to celebrate the halfway point of the week.

Legion of Super Heroes Season 1 Episodes 5 and 6

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Wednesday July 10th 9 PM EDT / 6 PM PDT / 7 PM MDT / 8 PM CDT / …and whatever time it is in Indiana and on the dark side of the moon….

S1:E5 — Champions
While supporting Lighting Lad as he competes in the challenging Galactic Games, Superman and Phantom Girl uncover a sinister plot by the Fatal Five! Lightning Lad has troubles of his own when he finds his biggest competition from someone close to him.

https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/champions/e9bc6010-a7f8-4829-8cd0-bfe6378d268d

S1:E6 Phantoms
When Superman accidentally opens a gateway to a phantom dimension, a young man with powers identical to his is freed in the process. Now Superman must not only stop this destructive visitor, but also rescue the Legionnaires when they become trapped in the visitor’s dimension.

https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/phantoms/f1aa7c5c-8dcc-45ac-b58c-9e39c2612119

How:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Legion of Superheroes (under Animated Series).

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; one device for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Shortly before the scheduled time, have your episode cued up on your viewing screen. We will all push play at EXACTLY the same time to ensure we’re all sharing the same moments. Then, we join the comments on our mobile or alternate device to chat and react with the community!

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute on the play control- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

See you then.

2 Likes

Woop woop!

2 Likes

“It’s that time, Legion Time has come again. Let’s all get together and watch the Legion!”.

Who’s bringing the eggnog?

2 Likes

Time to dust off your time bubbles everyone! The once a month Wednesday night Legion Watch along is rapidly approaching.

1 Like

ATTENTION LEGION OF SUPERHEROES ANIMATION FANS: THIS IS YOUR 24 HOUR ALERT.

REPEAT, LoSH fans, THIS IS YOUR 24 HOUR ALERT.

See you all tomorrow night for two exciting animated episodes of LoSH!!!

1 Like

I AM POISED. IN POISITION.

1 Like

I played Pole Position on the Atari 2600 when I was wee.

2 Likes

Who else plans to join us tonight for this grand Legion monthly gathering?

1 Like

What are YOU doing in 6 hours?

1 Like

I ALMOST FORGOT

1 Like

<1 HOUR 50 MINUTES>*

*translated from Brain-Parasites of Planet Xese

1 Like

shall be crashing this party.

Not-Another-Teen-Movie-samm-levine-10178557-400-274.jpg

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll set an alarm clock to remember to join too… That’s the way it is a Grandpas that work full time.

2 Likes

don’t give me that Don-El I’m older than you!!
In spirit that is.

2 Likes

7 min

Wow, 2 min to blast off!!!

30 sec

1 Like

Intergalactic Games!

1 Like

yeah, he’s my brother!

i’m laaaaaate arrrrrrrf