Legion of Super Heroes Animated Series Monthly Watch-Along the first Wednesday of every month starting May 8th !

Legion of Super Heroes Animated Series Watch-Along. the first Wednesday of every month.
Sponsored by: the DCU Legion Club House. starting May 8th!

Everyone is welcome!!! 2 short episodes = a super way to celebrate the halfway point of the week!!!

Directions for fun:

Who: You!

What: Legion of Super Heroes Season 1 Episodes 1 and 2

Episode 1: “Man of Tomorrow”
When fearsome villains the fatal five set their sights on the newly formed Legion of Super Heroes, three of the Legion’s members go back in time to get help from the greatest hero of all time: Superman. Instead they find Clark Kent, aware of his powers but not yet of his grand destiny.

Episode 2 : “Timber Wolf”
A mysterious scientist asks the Legion to help capture a dangerous creature. They succeed, only to discover the creature is nowhere near as dangerous as the scientist himself.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below!

When: Wednesday May 8th 9 PM EDT / 6 PM PDT / 7 PM MDT / 8 PM CDT / …and whatever time it is in Arizona and on the dark side of the moon….

How:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Legion of Superheroes (under Animated Series).

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; one device for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Shortly before the scheduled time, have your episode cued up on your viewing screen. We will all push play at EXACTLY the same time to ensure we’re all sharing the same moments. Then, we join the comments on our mobile or alternate device to chat and react with the community!

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute on the play control- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

6 Likes

Wooooohooooooo

2 Likes

Don’t forget your Legion Rings yoooooooohhhhhhh

Long Live the Legion!
Long Live the Legion!
Long Live the Legion!

legion-flight-ring-silver-1.jpg

1 Like

Hmmm. one for each finger apparently…oooops

1 Like

I can help with that, @Don-El!

:sparkles:!eno otni stsop eseht egreM​:sparkles:

3 Likes

I think that might have made me geek out a little, Zatanna

1 Like

I’m in like Flynt!

1 Like

Yer ALRITE Zatanna! thx thx thx

1 Like

runs a Rodney Dangerfield reference detector over DE’s post

Yep, the ratio of Dangerfield per atom is quite high. I’d say it gets respect :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol… wow my subconscious is actually Rodney Dangerfield who knew?

1 Like

What a guy, I tell ya! What a guy!

You’re alright DE =)

1 Like

Don’t forget, Legion fans, to set aside Wednesday night 9 p.m. Eastern / 6 p.m. Pacific, to enjoy 2 episodes of the Legion of Superheroes!!!

Biff_Pow, can you make it??,

1 Like

Wouldn’t miss it!

This going to fun, I can tell =)

1 Like

I’m almost wondering if we shouldn’t read some of the comic books that were based on this artwork-wise as well that wrek, stay tuned!

Thoughts?

The tie-in comic was fun, especially the ish with Booster Gold (don’t recall the # offhand).

You know I think we could literally do one comic a month of that series based on the animation.

16 HOURS AND 24 MINUTES

Great point, Bif_pow.

This watch along is going to be… legendary!!!

2 Likes