Legion Fan Club!

Don’t pay $22 for just the McDonald’s Timber Wolf (especially loose/open). Shop around, as I’ve seen sealed sets of the whole McLegion for under $20.

The Legion figures in the JLU line are swell. They were released in the Justice League Unlimited line as a Matty Collector exclusive set. At that point in time, the JLU line was featuring characters from all over the DCAU (along with comic-based characters that were never on the show or Justice League before it), with everyone in the set but Brainiac 5 being based on their STAS iterations.

Also from Matty Collector was a New Batman Adventures-based set of Harley Quinn, Clock King, Scarecrow and Bane, along with a Shazam-based set of The Wizard, Shazam himself, Mary and Black Adam.

3 Likes

Ummmm??? There goes mine too because I’ve searched & searched & besides the 4” Saturn Girl, Cosmic Boy & Lightning Lass that was it figure wise. I’ve never seen those and now I’m thirsty

2 Likes

Yeah these are the ones I’m talking about. I have the Saturn Girl. There’s also a JLU Elasti-Girl I have & she’s never on it either. There like special editions fan requests.

3 Likes

@Aquamon , What do you charge to custom-make action figures like Legion characters? ( or Jim the Superhero, that would be sweet)

3 Likes

The JLU Doom Patrol set was another Matty Collector exclusive four pack. It featured Robotman, Rita, Mento and…Negative Man, if memory serves.

2 Likes

Mooommmiieee

3 Likes

I’m somewhat hesitant to tell you about the SDCC Legion set that features much of the Bronze Age era Legion and usually goes for about…$400 or so.

Its part of the DC Universe Classics line and it looks sweet. I don’t own it, but if I sold a kidney that’d be a start in funding it. :grin:

2 Likes

Yikes I’m also wondering if there aren’t statues of Legion somewhere

3 Likes

Yes you’re memory is correct. I was going to buy em all as a package deal & I should’ve. I bought just the Rita Farr & it was a way better deal if I would’ve just bought the set.

3 Likes

I used to have Robotman from the set years ago, but I sold him.

2 Likes

Oh man I’ve had him in my kart so many times. I noticed he was $20 forever. So, figured I’d just get it for $20 eventually. Than right as the show aired it went up to like $60. I’ve seen it around $20 every so often but I noticed that when Titans aired too. A lot of the characters figures increased & coincided with the shows release.

2 Likes

Any idea on what the DC Universe Classics Robotman is going for, lately? I sold him at the same time as the JLU version.

2 Likes

Around $50 with shipping is the norm. I knew I should’ve snagged it. My 1st time ever seeing it, it was $15 free shipping so it’s progressively risen in price.

2 Likes

Geez, DCUC secondary prices are wack-a-doo at times. I bought him at retail when he came out.

Maybe McFarlane will do Doom Patrol TV figures? That’d be rad.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t want to charge you man. It’d cost only as much as material and shipping. If you want DM me and we could go over what all you want it to be, maybe hope on discord if it’s easier that way.

2 Likes

I was thinking JLU Robotman. I just reread it had JLU on my mind. The DC classics Robotman is around $90 plus.

1 Like

I was never a big Doom Patrol Fan, but the recent Doom Patrol Series changed that for me. Unfortunately they won’t make the one Robotman toy I’d buy. You know … the one where you pull the string and he says his favorite word again and again?..

2 Likes

That’s awesome that it made u a fan. Those older issues are so good. I’d buy your wish too if they made one.

2 Likes

There should totally be a Doom Patrol/ Legion crossover! Somebody needs to make this happen!

Oh wait I forgot everybody in the Doom Patrol fought their last battle on that island in the 60s, so sad…

3 Likes

Actually - it already happened.

4 Likes