Legion Fan Club!

I can’t believe I forgot that! I believe we read that when @Vroom ran the club for a while in 2019!

Thanks @kevin_oyer.50320

4 Likes
2 Likes

I guessing this was a joke but I cld make one if ya want man, I mean you cld too though there’s some pretty decent kits out there apparently.

3 Likes

All joking aside if you are ever motivated to create models of some of the Legion characters we’d love to see them… and of course a model of humble Jim the superhero would be outrageous, please let me know what that would cost.

3 Likes

You and the club did read that. It was my favorite of my selections.

Oh for the day when JMS will write a Legion ongoing.

holds up Legion ring in the hopes it will happen at some point

3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Can I join now or do I have to wait until Klordny Week?

6 Likes

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/g/LegionFanClub
Click and enlist

2 Likes

Anyone who wants to can anytime any day, but you are especially welcome @CaptainYesterday !

4 Likes

Welcome @CaptainYesterday!!!

3 Likes

Hello Thanks for having this Legion Fan Club. I am a Legion Fan since the mid 70s. Wonder when the platform will fill in the missing issues of the Legion from the Adventure Comics in the 1960’s, The Action Comics stint that followed and the Superboy and the Legion missing issues between 197-258. Glad to be in this club. Thanks

5 Likes

Welcome back to the community! I’ve noted down the comics you’d like to have added to the service – if you ever want to request more comics, you can do so here → Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Enjoy the club :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Glad to have u. Hope u enjoy. Tons of amazing stuff. @Don-El does an amazing job!!! As well as the whole club!!

3 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

If I can figure out how I’ll do this - but the service is missing some of the best Superboy and the Legion art until it gets Superboy and the Legion issues 196-221 included.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Happy Third Year anniversary, Legion Fan Club!

I look forward to hopefully starting things up again Labor Day (or when the Canadians Brits and Mexicans finally join the Community, whichever comes first)

2 Likes

Ty for all u do for us Legion heads!!!

2 Likes

You are welcome!!

2 Likes