[Legion Fan Club] Weekly Reader Week 34 Original Crisis Tie-ins with Legion!

For anyone interested, here’s the rating system for continuity the Omniverse journal used:

1 Like

Then, using this standard, here are some reviews of comics perhaps even on this site:

1 Like

That is a fascinating way to look at these comics. I’m kind of tempted to use that grading scale, if only as a lark.

Don’t forget to say things like…

Screenshot_20191219-001000_DC Universe

1 Like

I always love the interplay of philosophy and science in comics. Zero Hour came out when I was in high school, and it may not have been the greatest story, but it was the first time I read a comic that referenced different universes existing at different vibrational frequencies. Maybe in the Batman tie-in talking about how many different universes possible existed.

It blew my mind a little bit.

I got into reading about comsology big time for a while. Brian Greene is one of my favorite authors, and while his stuff doesn’t necessarily deal with time travel, in one of his books he posited that if the universe is infinite, which is a possibility, then there must be and infinite number of exact and near exact duplicate of everyone out there since matter can only be arranged in so many different ways. It was like a parallel earths theory in one giant universe instead of parallel universes.

1 Like