[Legion Fan Club] Weekly Reader: Week 19, August 28 – September 3 The Last of the '60s Master Shooter

I’d like to think that when the Legion finds Superboy after getting mauled by a space tyrannosaur, he’s out of commission and spends the rest of it posed like Jeff Goldblum after his T-Rex encounter in Jurassic Park.

Is that weird? That’s…that’s probably weird.

I just saw Jeff Goldblum in all his madcap tangential glory speak over at the Wizard World Chicago Con a week or so ago… it’s comical seeing him posing as pictured above when you now see the way his stylist dresses him now in fancy long suit coats as a 65 year old guy… you know, soon to be my age later this month?

So it’s pretty much a rap for this past week’s Legion '60s fun. I hafe to admit, it gives me pause to think that we’ve already read through all the Legion stuff available digitally from before 1970. I’ll double-check our Chronology sheet later.

Due to the 40-minute demands of tonight’s Legion watch along, I’ll roll out of a light Legion reading before noon Pacific today.

I hope everybody can join us for the Legion Fan Club Watch a Long later tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern 6 p.m. Pacific!

What was I doing with my life before these book clubs and watch alongs??? I should have kept a journal!!!