[Legion Fan Club] Thursday April 15th 6 pm PT / 9 pm ET Bring-Your-Own-TV Show WAL CW Supergirl S3 E7 “Wake Up”

[Legion Fan Club] Watchalong Thursday April 15th. 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT / 8 pm CT

CW Supergirl S3 E7 “Wake Up” The Legion arrives!!

supergirl-season-3-episode-7-review-wake-up-mon-el

BYOP (Bring Your Own Platform) on Netflix, pay per episode with Amazon Prime etc or use a DVD if you own it!

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Thursday April 15th. 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT / 8 PM CT

We’ll launch Episode 7 “Wake Up” in perfect unison at the appointed time at my signal here.

What to queue beforehand:
SEASON 3 EPISODE 7 of CW Supergirl

4 Likes

Fun fact - that pic is just Melissa giving her husband grief because he didn’t fold the laundry properly. :wink:

3 Likes

I was thinking similar thoughts but, hey, been there done that …on a weekly basis LOL.

3 Likes

I’m actually having this more for the actual Legion ship than the shipping hee hee

3 Likes

I didn’t know that. Laundry business and all.
Also, I knew that Chris and Melissa dated for a while. Are they really married? LOL - me claiming to be Kryptonian user name.

4 Likes

Yes! A couple years now, I think. They even have a little super-hero together! I remember her announcing the baby on Twitter last year.

4 Likes

:laughing:

Hey, both are OK here, right?

3 Likes

Sure sure

3 Likes

@arkhamassassin FYI, this is set up now.

3 Likes

The world conspires against their watch along and yet they persevere very inspiring

3 Likes

@arkhamassassin I am moving this to Thursday as there is another watch going on Wednesday now.

4 Likes

Sounds great! We’ll have Supergirl on Thursday and Painkiller on Friday, then. Should be a pretty good double dose!

3 Likes

One more day before we board the Legion CW ship …it’s a big one!

3 Likes

Scenes from further episodes if this proves popular:

4 Likes

supergirl-recap

4 Likes

4 Likes

There’s my girl that I wanted to be upset about for casting her as Irma but… I can’t be mad at that :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Yep.

I’m almost done Titans and I can’t help but cast all the actors as Legionnaires. :smiley:

3 Likes

I miss Brainy’s old look. His current super green look’s a bit much.

2 Likes

Oh my is this happening tonight Thursday night? wow

4 Likes