[Legion Fan Club] Presents: A Panel a Day of 63 Years of Legion of Super-Heroes

Oh, I’d definitely agree with your assessment there.

It’s just funny as the 5YL stuff was as divisive among fans as it was in the DC backoffice at the time! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Based on Bendis’ latest comments, plus what I’ve been watching recently, I’d say that if they can produce something akin to the quality of Arcane on Netflix, they’ll hit a home run.

The counter, also based on the same comments, is that Bendis is great at getting folks to sign up to his sub stack. We’ll see where this goes, but he’s really good at the viral marketing.

I’m gonna stay optimistic about the upcoming mini.

PS - I totally forgot to say a belated happy holiday weekend! Merry Christmas to those who celebrated! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks you as well @JimboFett

Hopefully we’ll all figure out how to get together again soon to have a chat on Discord and catch up on things.

3 Likes

Wednesday

Ouch! (from our new December reading just posted)

3 Likes

lemme try this out… @LegionFanClub

3 Likes

It worked for me.

3 Likes

I know it isn’t really him, but when I saw this cover (Justice League of America 80) I thought “Did Mordru encounter the JLA twice?” (although without his hat.)

4 Likes

Looks like he went to Mordru’s garage sale.

3 Likes

We’ll say it’s Mordru time traveling, hey, that hasn’t been done yet, right?

3 Likes

Sunday

Long Live the Legion
Long Live the Legion
Long Live the Legion

… and I think this one does okay actually LOL.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Piping hot out of the new comics oven!

3 Likes

Just read it, can’t wait for the rest.

3 Likes

Which one is that? I didn’t recognize the panel but I’m sure I probably read it. Especially if it’s new. I’ll check back, about to log off for the day.

2 Likes

Justice League vs. The Legion of Super-Heroes (2022) #1: Justice League vs. The Legion of Super-Heroes (2022) #1 - Comics by comiXology

3 Likes

It’s from issue 1 of the new JL v LSh

3 Likes

2 Likes

I definitely want to see where this goes, but I do have two pet peeves:

Not a whole heck of a lot happened in 20 pages (or whatever it is). Granted it was an intro issue, but I felt like I should be getting more for my money here.
Shrinking Violet still has not said a word since Bendis took over. I’m kind of getting annoyed by that, frankly.

4 Likes

Have you read the panes with a magnifying glass, she is mighty small, so her word bubbles could be too?:rofl:
Yes, although it’s great to have the Legion Back, in these short miniseries or maxi series, some characters aren’t getting the love that they deserve.

2 Likes

Good one

3 Likes