[Legion Fan Club] Presents: A Panel a Day of 63 Years of Legion of Super-Heroes

I have cut back cuz of my insomnia. Unfortunately, it doesn’t make a difference as far as that goes. But I will try it for the overthinking deal. The bigger issue is my Anxiety & Panic disorder on top of massive OCD. Add a swimming brain to that combo & it’s game over. My brain just won’t shut down so I can relax. I have started counting one-one thousand to 100 & then back down to one. It’s been helping with the swimming brain. It basically keeps my mind focused on that instead of thousands of random things nonstop when I’m trying to sleep.

3 Likes

Oh, episodes 3 & 4 are up now for Season 4?

4 Likes

I think ep 3 dropped today. We’re gonna slog through the Titans finale then watch the beginning of YJ S4 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I was going to ask too but…once again. I was afraid I might offend if I said Idk they added 2 more? I realize how dumb that is now that I’m typing it. In the words of Mike Myers from SNL’s Middle Aged Man skit “I’m working on it”. lol.

5 Likes

Nice @JimboFett there is a new YJ episode. Ty for the heads up. Well, 3 all together, but I’d already watched the 1st two after Fandome announced there was 2 available. I just assumed they would be added on Saturdays since that’s when those were dropped. Good looking out. I’m about to watch & then hope for a miracle for the Browns. Playing with half of our team injured. Of course, can’t just make it even average, let alone easy for the Brownies. Have a great night all, ttys!!!

5 Likes

Friday

5 Likes

RexRebel Legion Fan Club wrote

“Impressive list, but what about Star Boy in the JSA period.”

We could call that the “Lightning Saga” Legion – sooo much mish mash mix’n’match. I’m sure we’re forgetting other tangents as well!

4 Likes

Lightning Saga is soooo great!!! Just reread it very recently.

5 Likes

Sounds logical.

5 Likes

Saturday

I’m telling you, everything is turning up Legion!!!

5 Likes

Sunday

3 Likes

Eye have no idea where these “aliens of the month” appeared. I’m going to guess the late 90s.

5 Likes

The Luck Lords. LSH #45 Apr 1988

4 Likes

wow

5 Likes

Well I guess that explains five years later LOL

5 Likes

Quisfire !

Well, … what Wildfire became after Quislet “fixed” him …

4 Likes

Okay this might explain how there are children for Wildfire

4 Likes

Since it is Substitute day, I thought I’d hijack this post from @HubCityQuestion
and share, seemed appropriate.
HubCityQuestionAnswering the Question

Jurisdiction

2h ago

Quite a lot! The Legion of Substitute Heroes was introduced in 1963’s Adventure Comics #306, and remained a staple of the setting until the “Zero Hour” Legion reboot in 1994. Here is a selection of stories where you can find them on DCUI.

Adventure Comics #306
Adventure Comics #337*
Adventure Comics #374
Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes #243-245
Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes #254
Secrets of the Legion of Super-Heroes #3
The Legion of Super-Heroes (v2) #294
The Legion of Super-Heroes #300
DC Comics Presents #59**
Tales of the Legion of Super-Heroes #316
Legion of Super-Heroes (v3) #4
Legion of Substitute Heroes Special #1
Legion of Super-Heroes Annual #3
Secret Origins #37
Legion of Super-Heroes #63
Legion of Super-Heroes (v4) #26
Legion of Super-Heroes #29-30
Legion of Super-Heroes #34-36
Legion of Super-Heroes #40-41
Legion of Super-Heroes #57
Action Comics #862-863***
The Brave and the Bold #35****
Future State: Legion of Super-Heroes #1*****
Future State: Legion of Super-Heroes #2

*As reprinted in Adventure Comics #411
**Superman and the Legion of Substitute Heroes vs. Ambush Bug!
***First Post-Zero Hour reappearance, as Geoff Johns reintroduced the original version of the Legion of Super-Heroes.
****Team-up with the Inferior Five!
*****First Post-Flashpoint appearance

The Legion of Substitute Heroes also appears in the Legion of Super-Heroes animated series – specifically episodes 8 and 9, “Lightning Storm” and “The Substitutes,” as well as an issue of the show’s tie-in comic series, The Legion of Super-Heroes in the 31st Century #3.

6 Likes

Nicely done, sir!

5 Likes

Yes, I am quite proud of my theft.

5 Likes