[Legion Fan Club] Presents: A Panel a Day of 63 Years of Legion of Super-Heroes

The question is who DON’T you see? Wow!

5 Likes

That’s what I thought!

5 Likes

I seem to remember a certain Santurian & Winathian who were quite active after getting married…

4 Likes

Oh oh here’s a panel from the future, very apropos for the Legion right?

Wow I hope this thread doesn’t untangle because there’s two panels in one day!

6 Likes

Looking forward to some new Legion Stories !

7 Likes

Monday

To celebrate the release of the first two episodes of Young Justice Season 4: Phantoms, featuring the Espionage Squad from the Legion, here’s a little Phantom Girl fight scene from the Legion of Superheroes in the 31st century comic series!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Tried to tell people (not u guys/girls etc) that, that was Saturn Girl in the Diner 100% at the end of last season’s YJ. I even found an exact panel in the comics where she’s working at Bibbos & pouring the coffee. The exact scene they showed on YJ I found months after saying that’s Saturn Girl 100%. I didn’t like the Phantom Girl but, still pumped their on this season…should say, worst possible iteration of PG after they finally included the LOSH? imho.

5 Likes

Phantom Girl is Blue-skinned like the Bendis Version

6 Likes

Between upcoming comic series and the TV series, everything’s coming up Legion lately, it’s snowballing!!

7 Likes

At least the animated one doesn’t have the halo, right??? :wink:

5 Likes

It’s starting to feel like the mid 90s/00s :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes, I’m liking it, though blue phantom girl seems like a diss to my favorite blue legionnaire, Shady. Well at least until she started dating Earthman.

4 Likes

True, consistency was never a Legion Staple.

3 Likes

Yeah, the one I hate lol. Wasn’t questioning where she came from, I knew. Just saying it’s my least favorite iteration of her, not that she didn’t exist. Just, out of all they could’ve went with? My least favorite. That’s all.

4 Likes

Yeah, I suspect they are making this a deliberate nod to the current in print Legion, but the blue-skinned version of Tinya may confuse others with Shadow Lass if the latter is ever introduced in this story.

4 Likes

I’m just upset as a huge PG fan, that all of the choices they went with that one. I love Bendis. But, again, literally any other choice & I would’ve been so happy :grinning:. In the animated series they had a good one, but it was kid friendly. I was hoping they would pick a more adult themed version of her? Either way, it’s awesome to see the LOSH. Reep, SG & PG & if they do it like they have every season? Should be plenty more members making cameos…

2 Likes

Just an old Group Shot, This is the Reboot Legion;
The Legion #32, Jun of 2004

5 Likes

I just finished issue 23 in my run through. Its funny how much a mixed bag this specific era is - really ambitious storylines with extremely odd character and story choices. Mostly really well planned and written, but lots of reliance on end-of-story shorthand to wrap up plotlines.

I still love this particular version though.

5 Likes

I love that run!!!

4 Likes