[Legion Fan Club] Presents: A Panel a Day of 63 Years of Legion of Super-Heroes

5 Likes

Thursday

In the year 2981… some will wear painful clothing that doesn’t really keep them warm.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl: man, they wear some beauty’s here & there. I forgot about the side only armor? suit.

4 Likes

As I saw today’s panel … I was listening to the radio, and what would be playing?

John Fogarty’s “Oh, put me in, Coach - I’m ready to play today!”

4 Likes

That song was on every football highlight tape, for whatever team I was on from 3rd grade- High School. Never made it past my 1st college game, but I’m sure it would’ve been on that one too. Queen- We Will Rock U & We Are the Champions too. Only one year (6th grade) did they not have The Queen tunes. Because Dirty Dancing was hot at the time. So we got I Had The Time Of My Life instead lol. I know not all of those are the literal song titles, & I wouldn’t even mention it “IF” every time I didn’t cover my bases. Somebody says-actually it’s yada yada yada lol. Never fails.

4 Likes

Wait what is this thing you call a radio?

3 Likes

Lydda gets billing along with the Regular Legion!

5 Likes

Nice!!! Even says “Of The Legion of Substitute Heroes ” after her name…

3 Likes

Monday

I wonder if in the far future if all those floating monitors put together equal one Burma Shave commercial like back in the sixties…

4 Likes

Could Be!!!

3 Likes

@kevin_oyer.50320 - I second that!

4 Likes

It’s the Retroboots - mixing it up for Thursday, today!

6 Likes

I really enjoyed reading the retroboot Legion until New 52

5 Likes

I love all LEGION & LOSH. But, I tend to like everything DC…

4 Likes

5 Likes

That’s a nice panel!!!

4 Likes

It looks like it’s from the future

4 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl:🥲

4 Likes

Taken from two different sources, but wouldn’t it be fun to put some of these together from the different Legions sometime?

4 Likes

Good concept!

Now why does it seem familiar? Hmmmmm

3 Likes