[Legion Fan Club] Presents: A Panel a Day of 63 Years of Legion of Super-Heroes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Interesting and lots of questions on this one.

Why are there two Wildfires?

Who is that supposed to be to Dawnstar’s right ( so the fellow smaller than Blok)

And who’s that fellow to the left of Bouncing Boy besides probably his wife?

Is the person to the right of Brainac supposed to be the White Witch?

I’m also not entirely sure who that is behind Karate Kid in the red and blue, Colossal Boy?

I’m actually asking anyone who knows please let us know.

2 Likes

Thursday

Who can that BEEEEE now?

4 Likes

Why are there two Wildfires? Well one is real and the other is a statue, i don’t want to spoil it but read the lightning saga in JSA 5&6 and JLA 9& 10 in 2006 i believe.

Who is that supposed to be to Dawnstar’s right ( so the fellow smaller than Blok) Polarboy

And who’s that fellow to the left of Bouncing Boy besides probably his wife? Ferro Lad

Is the person to the right of Brainac supposed to be the White Witch?Yep

I’m also not entirely sure who that is behind Karate Kid in the red and blue, Colossal Boy?Yep

5 Likes

the page that stopped me from dropping LSH in 1991

7 Likes

Friday

As a self-appointed Mayor of Legion-Ville, I now proclaim Fridays as Legion of Substitute Heroes / Legion Academy Day!

3 Likes

In Honor of their special day.

5 Likes

I’m glad I thought to expand that picture so I could see the fifth member doing the oath, I was worried they might have been late for the meeting.

2 Likes

Then I will just continue on in LSH #254

3 Likes

Thanks for the reminder, I’ve added the series “Superboy (-1949)” to our index at the top of this thread)!

4 Likes

Saturday

4 Likes

3 Likes

One of my fav scenes in recent comics!

2 Likes

With Vi on his shoulder. :slight_smile:

This is a great run and got me back into the Legion in the mid-00s, if I’m remembering my timing right, as the lightning saga ran into Lo3W.

4 Likes

Sunday

@kevin_oyer.50320 Coincidence?

6 Likes

No Coincidence
Boy is that ever a needle in a haystack!

4 Likes

WOW. THAT is pretty cool!

What issue was that?

2 Likes

This was just before they dropped the idea of a letter column altogether

5 Likes

Good thing that you wrote that when you did!

This begs a question, since I’ve been almost exclusively digital since the 2010s. Do lettercols even exist anymore??

2 Likes