[Legion Fan Club] Presents: A Panel a Day of 63 Years of Legion of Super-Heroes

Probably my favorite Stone Boy appearance.

4 Likes

There I cleaned up what I copied

4 Likes

Saturday …mission One Month of Panel a Day “Accomplished!”

Legion Ladies taking care of business! Thanks the super Legion fan @Meisaj for pointing out the unique role and fighting style of the women of Legion in this particular storyline from 1981 “Secrets of the Legion of Super-heroes.”
( as seen in our current monthly reading here: [Legion Fan Club] Reader Y3 M1 2 Years of Legion Fan Club Celebration as Year 3 Launches NOW! )

5 Likes

Sunday

And Now for Something Completely Different

@nu52 I don’t know anyone else that can pull off wearing those earrings with such style!

pink pink pink

5 Likes

Awwww :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Monday?
Yeah this was probably a Monday!

This comes out of the first comic book I bought with my own money!
(Though it’s not the first Legion story I ever read)

4 Likes

For a quick second, I thought this was Bouncing Boy, whose origin story I just read yesterday.

5 Likes

I assume there was a warning concerning the possible side effects of being Matter Eating Lad, something to the effect of, " side effects can include bloating if you are teamed up with Kryptonians." LOL

4 Likes

That’s no way to talk about a rockstar.

4 Likes

Chris Sprouse was AWESOME!

5 Likes

For Tuesday, see the fun and youthful energy of 90’s Legion above!

4 Likes

Wednesday (also known as Loki day)

4 Likes

Love Dawnstar so much!!! Great choice.

3 Likes

She’s a wild Cosmic concept, almost like the Silver Surfer in some ways.

3 Likes

Yes I can see that. I love the idea of a race of trackers in space. I love it when there’s trackers in movies & they find all kinds of crazy ways to follow someone. I love that Dawnstar is the undisputed best space tracker from a race of space trackers. Just now getting the whole Native American connection. I never realized til just now that they were known for being great trackers & she is Native American. That’s never occurred to me b4 ever…

3 Likes

I got the Native American connection from the way she dressed when she first appeared, but the tracking part with Native Americans I also didn’t connect, great point!

3 Likes

Yeah I always knew the Native American deal. I just never put the trackers plus Native American thing together until I was writing that & ty…

2 Likes

Her original appearance even had an interesting Native American looking bead headband that she wore, along with a front cloth piece in front of her legs.

4 Likes

I always wondered if Dawnstar didn’t steal a bit from this fan-proposed costume for Shrinking Violet. I mean, a pair of wings and presto!??

4 Likes

Thursday

Legion Fan Fashion see above!

Anyone else see the ring of fire this morning with the sunrise?

3 Likes