[Legion Fan Club] Presents: A Panel a Day of 63 Years of Legion of Super-Heroes

cool im going to read this!

5 Likes

No way!!! I thought u were kidding about an older one so I didn’t look til just now. I’m 80% sure I’ve never read those…maybe 70% I’m more confident than ever b4 on here that this will be new Legion material for me!!! Ty @Don-El_52

3 Likes

You are welcome! I have fun trying to figure out where these panels are from daily. Kind of like the chess puzzles I often try to solve.

2 Likes

I was buying Legion at the time this came out and I don’t remember this being on the shelves of the comic book stores I went to.

2 Likes

I’ve never read it. I read 1st 5 pages to make sure. Absolutely never read these b4 ever. Yay!!!

2 Likes

Have you by chance met the mysterious @Vroom ? The very beginnings of the club, Vroom ran things for us for two or three curated sessions, and one of those times was this very series!

2 Likes

@Vroom was literally the 1st person I ever spoke to on here as soon as the site launched lol.

3 Likes

Lucky he’s only giving daytime release from his crypt three times every two weeks, so it’ll be quite a while before he sees we’re discussing him.

I wonder who he’ll come back as this time?

3 Likes

The Shadow Lass/ Night Girl Team

6 Likes

He could be hiding on here as Shrinking Violet…?

4 Likes

:eyes:

“I…see…you.”

Maybe the Man of La Mancha? Hopefully alongside Sophia Lauren, to boot. :grin:

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I should have mentioned where the panel came from. But hey — You guys figured it out — Thx @Don-El_52 !!!

4 Likes

I’m fine either way, personally I enjoy a good scavenger hunt!

3 Likes

I’m real sure this is another one not in the dcui library and the villain Colson I believe this might be a comic I picked up because I also couldn’t get it in the Showcase Presents version. Real sure this is Mike Grell mid 70s fare…be back.

4 Likes

Yeah it comes from S&LSH #212 - Oct 1975. It’s the back-up story called “A Death Stroke at Dawn”.

4 Likes

Thanks @kevin_oyer.50320 . Turns out it is in Volume 5 of Showcase Presents Legion of Superheroes. Thanks for sharing @CaptainYesterday

4 Likes

But not Deathstroke! Colson NOT Slade!!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And not this Slade either LOL, aka one of Don-el fav “fun” bands of the '70s!

4 Likes

So enjoying breakfast and still thinking about what a panel for the day would be unless one appears here of course…

3 Likes

Both Kevin and I are older than the Legion but not by much, so there are stacks of panels to choose from right?

3 Likes