[Legion Fan Club] Monthly Reader Year 3, Month 8 (so, 2 years 8 months in)

Spellcheck always gets me.

2 Likes

I hate to tell you the trouble text to speech gets me in

3 Likes

Umm…I would disagree, it still needs solved. Time to bring Erin in.

Jk. I’ll find it eventually. I notebook everything. Just not so detailed that I’d write- this one has a drawing of a nude character in it- lol. I may love the female heroes, but even I’m not that ridiculous about it. Anyways, back to biz.

2 Likes

Nice picture of Erin, very intense.

2 Likes

I love it too !?!? lol. I just went Google Search cuz I didn’t want to search thru all of my photos. That was the 1st one that popped up. I was thinking the same as u about it. Also, as a side note. I only wanna find that pic b/c I want the entire issue. It was really a rare full Dawnstar storyline & there were so many good pics of her. Plus I just wanted to reread it cuz (as I just said) it was a great story. I’ll find it eventually. I’m thinking it might be another title like adventure Comics or Superboy etc. That’s usually the case when I can’t locate an issue under its own title at least. With the firepower we have on here, as far as LOSH fans. That’s probably the case if we spent that much time & didn’t resolve it. I did it b4 with Grayson & it was because I swore it was a Nightwing issue & it ended up being something else like Detective Comics or the like.

2 Likes

We should totally do a month of diving into Science Police stories of the Legion.

I got to say from the distance that sounds awfully Orwellian /1984 / Big Brother is watching you, doesn’t it? Oh good, the police are using science to really cage me in…

2 Likes

Yes on both. Love to do some Science Police Stories & it’s definitely Big Brother’esque. 1984 is one of my favorite books & movies. One of the few where I loved both. Usually either the book or movie is better. I love 84 the book & movie equally lol.

1 Like

That’s from the actual SP mini, isn’t it?

2 Likes

I’m trying to find that on the digital site and I’m not.

I owned the four issues series until about 3 years ago.

3 Likes

That pic is the cover of LSH issue 41 from 2008 (the Shooter run)

4 Likes

I’ve put on a request for it on the comic request thread.

4 Likes

Ah thank you!!! I couldn’t remember which comic/issue that was from, but I know I have it in my boxes somewhere and (obviously) haven’t seen it for a while! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ty @idle453.87595 my apologies @JimboFett… I’ve been offline for 8 days. Be back off after this Friday cuz it’s Olympics time. 16 days of nonstop watching for me. I’ll be here on Tuesday’s tho.

2 Likes