[Legion Fan Club] 📺 Legion of Super Heroes Animated Series Watch-Along 📺 Wednesday March 4th 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT

Duo Damsel having black to signify the loss of their third self :sob:

1 Like

Nice catch! Didn’t notice that.

2 Likes

I always thought that was a nice touch

1 Like

Duo Damsel with the perfect reply. :smiley:

1 Like

Hello @Meisaj and I love the little stuff they did to signify character growth on this show

I just realized, when did Bouncing Boy stop being the leader? Who is the current leader in this show? Cosmic Boy?

1 Like

I actually am not sure. Did it happen during the time skip?

1 Like

I wonder if these guys got the bikes from where Lobo got his? Now that I think about it, I wonder if Lobo is still around in the 31st Century…

1 Like

Now that I think about this show, it’s weird that this is about heroes of the future fighting villian’s from an even more distant future.

1 Like

If anyone watches Attack on Titan this cowboy guy reminds me of one on that show :sweat_smile:

I watched up until the first half or so of the first season, I ought to get back on that. Maybe after this is over…

1 Like

I hadn’t thought about it like that! That’s pretty funny. Future heroes and villains from even the further future

1 Like

Oh man, for a second I thought he was going to say that Abel is a young Imperiex.

1 Like

Abel always reminds me of the Abel sisters from Animal Crossing LOL

Imperiex, why are you referring to Kell in the third person?

1 Like

Literally all I know about Animal Crossing is what I’ve seen in the Doom crossovers fans have made.

1 Like

Don-El sends his thanks for joining the watch-along today @Jay_Kay @Meisaj

2 Likes

“I was created by K3NT for one purpose: To save my ci–oh, wait, wrong franchise.”

1 Like

I can’t see why lobo wouldn’t be around. Really there should be any number of immortal heroes still around.

I read the 1990’s Guardians of the Galaxy and I liked when they brought in modern day heroes who were thought too be immortal like Wonderman or silver surfer.

2 Likes

I’m buying a Switch Lite just for Animal Crossing :rofl:

1 Like