[Legion Fan Club] đź“ş Legion of Super Heroes Animated Series Monthly Watch-Along đź“ş Wednesday February 5th 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT

It’s time for the once-a-month Wednesday Evening [Legion Fan Club] Watch-Along, so come on down and join the fun!

Karate_Kid LoSH

2 short episodes = a fun way to celebrate the halfway point of the week!!! Join the Legion Fan Club as we celebrate this unique vision of the future!

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Wednesday February 5th 9 PM EST / 6 PM PST / 7 PM MST / 8 PM CST

We’ll launch the recordings in perfect unison like a bunch of trained falcons at the appointed time!

What to queue and save to Favorites beforehand:

Season 2 Episode 5: Karate Kid

https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/karate-kid/91728a46-57a7-4323-b3cd-faec48a912c9

A perpetual underdog, Karate Kid attempts to join the Legion despite their rule against having members without super powers. As the Legion hunts down Grimbor the Chainsman, Karate Kid believes he can be an asset, while the others worry he is only putting himself in harm’s way.

^
^

Season 2 Episode 6: Who Am I?

https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/who-am-i/db4cffd9-24f5-4afc-875a-e4d38c83faa8

In order to infiltrate Imperiex’s ranks the Legion decide to have Chameleon Boy take the form of the villain Persuader. But in order to make the disguise complete they must also reprogram his mind so that he believes that he actually is the Persuader.

Hope to see you Wednesday night!

Long live the Legion!

Long live the Legion!

Long live the Legion!

2 Likes

Save me a seat near the back-middle please!

1 Like

Done!

I’ll try to be there. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re my ride! You gotta show up :joy:

1 Like

Thanks @Jay_Kay , hope you can make it.

2 Likes

So glad you host these Don-El! Really look forward to them all month. This Legion show is not as appreciated as it should be.

1 Like

For a moment I thought it was already Wednesday and I forgot to host this. Groundhog Day all over again.

1 Like

I kept thinking today was Wednesday too :sweat_smile: it didn’t feel like a Tuesday

1 Like

Okay, Legion tonight’s the big night!

Go get all your uniforms dry-cleaned and be back by 5 p.m. Pacific so we can go over our lines one more time.

1 Like

Just so you guys know, there is a little competition – apparently the TT: Judas Contract WAL is happening at the same time.

1 Like

I’ll be there stops The Rembrandts before they start playing their Friends song, however my nose may occasionally be buried in a new comic from time to time.

Also, will snacks be served?

2 Likes

Yeah, I honestly didn’t see this in the Community Events when I posted this earlier this week. But we’ve been doing this for 10 months or so every first Wednesday of the month at 9 pm E, I don’t plan to move it.

1 Like

Maybe I’ll hold a TT watchalong this weekend for any who miss it Wednesday.

Time bubble departs in about 4 hours

Wait, wake me up, am I dreaming? We’re pinned by some Galactic power!!!

2 Likes

Just got back in time! Super ready for these episodes :slight_smile:

As am I. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

NOW it’s a party! Hey do you think I can talk Jim Lee into drawing the final Sunday Edition of “Jim the Superhero” if I ever get around to the preceding final 6 strips?

1 Like